Aug 22, 17 / Lib 10, 01 14:59 UTC

Hi, İran  

Hi, the people of Iran. My name is Uğur Aydın. I greet you with love. I am Turkish and asgardia citizen.

Aug 22, 17 / Lib 10, 01 23:40 UTC

Warm Hello and regards to you dear friend @uguraydin and your beautiful country TURKEY,

thanks for make this topic here, it's an honor and happy to see you here sir, I'm so happy and proud to have your country as our neighbor, nice and pleased to meet you,

Thank you for your gesture, I hope that we will be a good example to all the nations that are asgardians all around the world, and to know better each other as a new nation.

Thank you again,

One humanity, One Unity

fatemeh ghodrati, local leader at asgardi

Sıcak Merhaba ve Saygılarımla sevgili dostum, @uguraydın ve güzel ülkeniz TÜRKİYE,

Bu konuyu burada açtığıniz için çok teşekkür ederim, sizi burada görmekten onur ve gurur duyuyor ve mutluyum bayım, ülkenizi komşumuz olarak görmekten çok mutluyum ve gurur duyuyorum, sizi ve guzel ulkenizi memnuniyetle karşıliyor ve hoş geldiniz diyorum,

Yaptığiniz jest için teşekkür ederim, umarim asgardiali olan tüm ulkelere de ornek olup, birbirimizi yeni bir millet olarak, daha iyi tanimak için boyle guzel bir jest yapalim.

tekrar teşekkür ederim,

tek insanlik, tek birlik,

Fatemeh ghodrati, asgardia yerel lideri.

Last edited by:  Fatemeh Ghodrati (Asgardian, Candidate)  on Aug 22, 17 / Lib 10, 01 23:42 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: blo