Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 23:32 UTC

[Poetry] La Nación Inextinguible  

Deseo dejar un fragmento de prosa poética en mi idioma natal, el español, para esta nación que nace.

Un abrazo queridos compatriotas.

"Seremos una llama inextinguible como sol, y rugiremos en el tiempo como el viento en plena tormenta. Nadie nos arrebatará lo nuestro, porque como fieles álamos nuestras raíces serán profundas. Poderosa sangre la que late en nuestras venas como hermanos, sintiendo el ansiado deseo de grandeza que nos une. Como leones romperemos los muros que nos pongan. Seremos ladrones del destino que quiera detenernos, y generales de las cuerdas vivas que deseen impulsarnos. Seremos infinitos como el tiempo en nuestras letras e inmortales como agua en nuestro rugido perpetuo e inmortal. Seremos una mancha imborrable de este mundo, así como seremos las estrellas que lejanas, brillan como hermanas en distancias milenarias."

Mod Edit Translation into English I wish to place a piece of poetic prose in my native language, Spanish, to this nation is born.

A hug dear compatriots.

"We will be an unquenchable flame as the sun, and will roar in time like the wind in a storm. Nobody snatch us what is ours, because as faithful poplars our roots are deep. Powerful blood that throbs in our veins like brothers, feeling the long-cherished wish of greatness that unites us. as lions will break the walls that put us. we will be thieves destination you want to stop, and general living strings wishing to move us. we will be infinite as time in our lyrics and immortal as water in our perpetual roar and immortal. we will be an indelible stain of this world and be distant stars that shine like sisters in ancient distances. "

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 10:10 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times
Reason: Translation

Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 10:14 UTC

I compliment you on the beautiful words you shared. In my opinion, this would make a great anthem if you could put some music to it.

However, English is the language used on most Asgardian forums. The exception is on the regional forums where you can use your own language. It is recommended to use Google Translate if English is not a language that you know well. You may write in your native language, but also copy and paste the English translation as I have done for you on your post. This will help us to understand your communication better. Thank you for understanding.

Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/ Bing Translator: https://www.bing.com/translator

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 10:28 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 18:52 UTC

Beautiful poem, I hope you continue to share your other poems that you have

Jan 16, 17 / Aqu 16, 01 21:37 UTC

I would feel incredibly honored if my words were used to such an important cause. I would gladly give the nobility of them to represent the biggest symbol of unity of humanity: Asgardia. That's why contributing to this cause would make me really pleased.

Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 15:27 UTC

Ricvicc, esto lo has escrito tu?. Muy alentador.

Ricvicc, you wrote this yourself? Very encouraging.

Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 19:26 UTC

I did, indeed. Thank you very much!