Mar 23, 18 / Ari 26, 02 16:10 UTC

Re: What book(s) are you currently reading?  

From the recently re-read (just re-read, the first time impressions were less):

- Alice in Wonderland

- Alice in the Looking Glass. Good books. We share our advice.

- Captain's daughter

- The Arc de Triomphe (from Remarque - this is it!)

Apr 26, 18 / Gem 04, 02 11:55 UTC

Now I am reading to kill a mockingbird. The novel is renowned for its warmth and humor, despite dealing with serious issues of rape and racial inequality. The narrator's father, Atticus Finch, has served as a moral hero for many readers and as a model of integrity for lawyers. One critic explained the novel's impact by writing, "In the twentieth century, To Kill a Mockingbird is probably the most widely read book dealing with race in America, and its protagonist, Atticus Finch, the most enduring fictional image of racial heroism. I like quotes atticus finch in this novel like this [external Link Removed]

Last edited by:  Mariya Kudryavtseva (Asgardian, Member of the Parliament)  on Dec 6, 18 / Cap 04, 02 12:04 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times
Reason: mistake

Jun 4, 18 / Can 15, 02 06:41 UTC

I am reading The Name of The Wind - Patrick Rothfuss and Cien Años de Soledad - Gabriel García Márquez. c:

Jul 13, 18 / Leo 26, 02 19:32 UTC

the best described of the future I believe - Bredberri ray - the Martian Chronicles . Who has not read - I advise everyone.

Dec 5, 18 / Cap 03, 02 09:31 UTC

Ayn Rand "Atlas Shrugged" in russian

Mar 20, 19 / Ari 23, 03 09:04 UTC

1. Lemonade Mouth-Mark Peter Hughes, which is the original novel before Disney channel Disney-tized it. It's actually quite good and has the real full version of the high school misfits making a strange sounding band. 

2. The Madonnas of Echo Park-Brando Skyhorse, about a bunch of women in a Mexican American neighborhood in L.A. impersonating Madonna for an event but are interrupted by a girl being shot in their neighborhood. 

3. The Flappers: Diva-Jill Larkin, the third book in the series about three girls in the 1920's who go to New York City to make it big and be successful during the Prohibition. 

Read them! I guarantee you'll love at least one of them! 

Last edited by:  Mariya Kudryavtseva (Asgardian, Member of the Parliament)  on Mar 20, 19 / Ari 23, 03 10:51 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: [external Link Removed]