Should man follow the bright side of any idea coming in mind?

Total number of votes: 3

66.7% Man should follow the bright side of any idea coming into mind.

33.3% Man should not follow the bright side of any idea coming into mind.

Jan 16, 17 / Aqu 16, 01 07:33 UTC

Man should follow the bright side of any Idea coming into mind.  

Many Ideas come into human mind .there are two sides of any idea .Dark and Bright side .dark side of any idea will give bad effects to man and bright side of any idea will give bright effects to man .So man should follow or implement bright side of any idea coming to mind.

Jan 16, 17 / Aqu 16, 01 09:04 UTC

This post has been moved from General Discussion to Off Topic. Posts in this forum have to be related to Asgardia in some way. Please review the posting guidelines at https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/forum-announcements-10/topic/asgardiaspace-posting-rules-82/ Thank you for understanding.

Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 08:09 UTC

Sir, Thanks for your decision.

Jan 25, 17 / Aqu 25, 01 06:50 UTC

Respected sir , Pease tell me the means to know the science proof idea.According to your thinking i want to know the process of science proof idea.Vision and imagination is also needed for science proof idea.This process can also be helpful for in searching science proof idea.Then bright side of that idea may be the best for human success. thanks.

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 04:36 UTC

Darkness is also an important side, I think people should rational thinking, emotional love, or is the doctrine of it

黑暗同样是重要的一面,我觉得人们应该理性的思考,感性的去爱,或者说是中庸吧

Last edited by:  cobin ruan (Asgardian)  on Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 04:36 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 31, 17 / Pis 03, 01 15:18 UTC

dear sir, If anybody like darkness.He will not able to see correct path and his goal of life .He will live like animals,There is no importance of darkness in human life .Every body is searching for light.thanks.

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 09:26 UTC

Mankind should follow the bright side of any idea, but mankind does not. It cannot. Mankind is an illusion; there is only the individual in the physical space, and only the individual that's capable of acting and reasoning, and every single individual has their own core likeness.