Jan 27, 17 / Aqu 27, 01 22:48 UTC

Masonic Lodge Asgardia No. 1  

Greetings Asgardians, Im here to offer you the possibility of being part of the first Masonic lodge of Asgardia, Asgardia No. 1, I have created a group to accept ONLY FREEMASONS, and be CERTIFIED has ASGARDIANS, for those who want to be part, you need to send me ONLY your FREEMASONS CERTIFICATE, its all for now. SEND IT TO ME VIA [removed link] Have Good Day

Last edited by:  Cpt Lorca (Asgardian)  on Dec 21, 17 / Cap 19, 01 05:17 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: removal of link to an unaffiliated group. edited by Denise Blair 21/12/2017

Jan 27, 17 / Aqu 27, 01 23:37 UTC

I am mason master, in Brazil, of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. My Lodge is in the city of São Paulo Capital. I believe that we must first raise the number of Freemasons in each country, and form shops in each country, whether or not we can create a new Masonic power, with the endorsement of the United Grand Lodge of England.

Jan 28, 17 / Pis 00, 01 17:05 UTC

I am not sure it is wise to export terrestrial groups like this into space. No anti-Masonic conspiracy theories here, I just think fraternal\secret\etc groups are fundamentally non-universalist.

Jan 28, 17 / Pis 00, 01 21:09 UTC

What Masonic degree are you guys. Also it is really necessary to create a secretive society in a new nation that has basis on intelligence and wisdom? If you really want that, my logic is to create such group only as a back up plan when something goes really wrong and to prevent knowledge from disappearing forever. Kinda like you guys do now.

Last edited by:  Radu Maican (Asgardian)  on Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 16:12 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 20:40 UTC

One of the principles of Freemasonry its science, so, if you believe in something, it can be named whetever you want, you are accept it, maybe science is god for you, the nature, and its accept it

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 06:53 UTC

True masons don't need to recruit through forums. They just appear out of thin air. In any case, you will only be binding yourself to old earth traditions

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 11:37 UTC

Despite my previous post, Derek has a point, Masons are not the type of people to expose themselves and create forum threads and they are not idiots either, they recruit only intelligent people and they are doing it face to face (i am not sure about that, don't take my word for that).

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 23:01 UTC

Excuse me, but you are francophone masonic or anglad masonic?

Dec 12, 17 / Cap 10, 01 21:01 UTC

I think that, in the end, it doesn't matter if we are part of UGLE, or Le Grand Orient de France. The difference is only politics.... At the very end, we are all brethren, don't you agree? We al belive in a Supreme Being, and we all wear the aprons with pride. 

Dec 17, 17 / Cap 15, 01 19:22 UTC

Again, the idea is to operate outside any exiting Earth born group or institution, be it political, religious, national or secret society.  There is truth to be found in all of those but the container of such such not be restricted by previous Earthen rules.  Looking to take the constant of humanity to the next level here and false left/right paradigms and other divide and conquer aspects of the Hegelian Dialectic need to be transcended.  Bring what information you choose to the table but this is a different table now.  Free yourself from those historical bonds of mental slavery that have held humanities true evolution in check since at least Babylonian times!

Dec 20, 17 / Cap 18, 01 10:45 UTC

I understand what you are saying, but beying a freemason is not about religion, race or citizenship. It is about beliving that you can become a better man with the help of yourself and the others around you. The main reason of the developement of Asgardia is to evolve, and to accept everyone, freemasons, belivers, non-belivers, atheist, black, yellow, white, green, orange. It is the main step to a healthy evolution. Acceptance. I am a freemason and I am proud of it. It is not a secret organisation but a very discrete one. Everyone can be accepted to become a freemason if that is what he really wants.  We want to change, YES, but not by setting new boundaries, it is best to remove the boundaries. The persons beliefs should not be restricted. We want to become better, as human beings and as a community, so, better not to impose boundaries.... It is about science, about inteligence, about freewill, about evolution, about the new man, about reaching for the stars and beyond. So, people should be let to find the ones that have the same interests, it is the way to a good and better understanding.