Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 17:30 UTC

Robot !!!  

Theres a south korea company have Ben doing a robot for militar/commerce/civil affairs ,it will begin to sale in the end of 2017 ,theres a link to the notice.
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/27/giant-avatar-style-robot-takes-first-steps-south-korea/

If tou search in the YouTube for "match 2 robot" you can find some vídeos about it, well i think its good to know about it, since in some years we can try to do the same (,to civil affairs),what do you all think?

Last edited by:  Humberto Bravo (Asgardian)  on Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 17:30 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 21:25 UTC

Kurata is available for sell on amazon for 1.2M for long time now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iZ0WuNvHr8

This robots will be driven by A.I. to do hard work, humans only for fun, like play station for real ...

Also with improvements in BCI's and with project 2045 we will have "bots" as avatars, we can be in Australia extracting minerals with a robot while comfortable else with your family/friends, just like a game. But with improvements in A.I. I think humans will only do this for pure fun.