Dec 2, 17 / Cap 00, 01 06:19 UTC

What kind of Books do you enjoy reading ?  

It would be interesting to know what sort of books this community enjoys as a whole.

Dec 5, 17 / Cap 03, 01 04:56 UTC

Pleasure reading is mostly sci-fi and fantasy.
On vacation in November I finished reading the first book for the Expanse, MindJammer and something else.

Other reading tends to be theology, law, politics, evolutionary sciences, etc.
Last month I read [removal of unsanctioned link]. This is an amazing and world changing book! Seriously, Read it!!
Lately, I tend the blog [removal of unsanctioned link] about politics mostly.

Here is my Good Reads profile which has a list of the books I have read.

[Mod edit]

1. Link: The amazon book link is considered advertising without consent from the Admin and moderator staff as per the group Code of Conduct:

4.b.    Selling of goods / Advertising: 

Please don’t use this platform to sell or advertise material or services. Advertising is discouraged, yet may be permitted if discussed with a moderator first; staff decisions are final. Topics containing links to unsanctioned Asgardia content or to any kind of unrelated content, particularly sales or marketing material, might be locked or deleted without notice.

2. Link: We  cannot endorse any group, page or website that is not affiliated with  Asgardia.space.  
If you wish to affiliate with us or make your page/group official can you send details to Adminteam@asgardia.space for review.  

Last edited by:  Cpt Lorca (Asgardian)  on Dec 6, 17 / Cap 04, 01 07:42 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: removal of unsanctioned links. Edited by Denise Blair 06/12/2017

Apr 13, 18 / Tau 19, 02 15:19 UTC

I personaly write Scifi and Fantasy and some history based novels. And i also enjoy reading those genres. 

Of course i read other Books too. 

At the moment i read Conn Iggulden  The Conqueror series

Joonas Olkkola

Asgardia citizen

"Choose your pen and believe" 

May 13, 18 / Gem 21, 02 05:35 UTC

Sci-fi by far. Earth Abides by George Stewart is among my favorite books.

Jul 15, 18 / Vir 00, 02 17:35 UTC

Thank You

Aug 6, 18 / Vir 22, 02 18:38 UTC

I read pretty much anything I can get my hands on but my favorite genres are thrillers, sci-fi, horror and fantasy.

The Dune series from Frank Herbert has been one of my favorites since I was a kid (the new one by his son not so much). 

Patrick Rothfuss, Brent Weeks, Bernard Cornwell, Heinlein, Asimov, Dan Simmons, Karin Slaughter, all great writers :)

Aug 13, 18 / Lib 01, 02 23:03 UTC

Do any of you happen to have your favorite books on epub or mobi format? ^^ I've been rereading the books I have and dying for some good new books but with the current course of our national currency books in English have become a little expensive ^^

Aug 14, 18 / Lib 02, 02 02:41 UTC

Hi 

I enjoy reading Clive Cussler and Tamora Pierce

Aug 16, 18 / Lib 04, 02 23:07 UTC

Tamora Pierce was my favourite as a teen. I also like Terry Pratchett and Tad Williams! I started focusing on high-fantasy when my Mom told me I réad too much sci-fi. Otherland and Discworld are my favourite series. But recently, I've only been reading isekai, transgender, and shoujo manga... And more naughty stuff ;)