Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 08:31 UTC

Petition for adding in article 8.4 "right of having an equal education at the best of the possibilities"  

Due to the fact that Asgardia will be focused on free science, I consider also individual knowledge as a resource, so I want to ensure that by constitution every individual can have an equal and strong education.

if you agree, please post your name and your country  of residence (don't post your ID) here https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/petition-for-right-of-education

EDIT - you can discuss the petition directly on the site

Last edited by:  Stephen De Rosa (Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 09:48 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: better formatting

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 18:00 UTC

I support you on that. I wish all to have an equal and high level of education.

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 18:16 UTC

thank you :) I want to invite too on discussing the verbal form, maybe we can formulate it better

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 19:36 UTC

When we talked about your petition, in the italian chapter, I forgot to warn you against the use of "external tools" (like ipetitions.com) to manage petitions: that could disclose Asgardians' personal data to non-Asgardia's websites (which, by the way, can have different privacy rules).
By the way, as Asgardia still have our full data, to support a petition here it's enough to state it (look below) as, from our nick's handle, they can know who we are, something which can't be done on third party sites (which can be made petitions void too).

This to say, if the administration choose to put online "half baked tool" (that, by non verbatim words of Lead Admin @Rebekah Berg) we have to use it "as is", in my opinion.
I'm sure you, as me, know what a real petitioning tool is, does, and means, but this is what we have, and we should use it "while waiting for the tool to be completed".

P.S.
if you add a poll counter atop, it will be easier to count votes up to 1.000. ;-)

I support your petition.

Last edited by:  Luca Coianiz (Asgardian)  on Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 19:37 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 21:25 UTC

Hmm I'll ask the ones who signed if they received spam. I can't go back to a poll, I should restart everything :\ and I'm not sure it takes full name and country.. by the way in the site you have to uncheck the second checkbox for not receiving spam (or at least I hope :p), and I was able to stop even avaaz advertising, I don't think ipetitions.com would be so much different. By the way thank you for your support!

Last edited by:  Stephen De Rosa (Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 21:28 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 22:03 UTC

It doesn't matter what you was able to stop: you simply can't suggest, even more as a Global Admin, to other asgardians to put their personal data at risk.
This is an example on how naive "the administration" (you're part of) can be. I warned you for your own safety, before one can file a complain on you about that.

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 23:25 UTC

@Jason Rainbow,

Just for my better understanding, would the results of any petition made outside of Asgardia.Space be accepted?

Last edited by:  Richie Bartlett (Asgardian)  on Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 23:25 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 09:31 UTC

@LoreZyra

At the moment of the creation of the post, the temporary instruction were to gather a suitable tracking system to collect full name and country, including external resources (even spreadsheets). This is no longer important because IT officials have opened the petitions section on the website

hope this will help!

Last edited by:  Stephen De Rosa (Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 18:23 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 17:15 UTC

Bien supongamos que la petición tubo éxito y agregaron el articulo, que plan de acción hay para educar  a cada asgadiano(a) que dese aprender mas y no solo aprender como certificar que sabe y domina el tema