Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 18:36 UTC

Question about Einstein's Theory  

guys specialized in physics, can you explain something to me? Is a constant in physics variable or invariant? The speed of light is a constant of 300,000km / s So if the mass is twice its speed it turns energy according to Einstein. E = MC² If we accelerate any mass, at double its speed of oscillation, does it become energy? So to create energy, just accelerate the mass to double its constant?

Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 18:59 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:21 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"

Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 19:12 UTC

I got... that's i'm trying to translate my portuguese thoughts to english, so sorry by misunderstood...

but constant can be desacelerated or even, acelerated more?

speed of oscilation of the mass, cause if the mass is in constant speed, its always moving right? Otherwise should be stop, and as you know, nothing is stopped in the universe...

So, if you do exaclty against Einsteins work, and stop the constant to 0, what happens? like the moment of creation of a supernova?

And if acelerate the light beyond its constant, it becomes what?

i'm just questioning man, dont worry, i know a shit basics about physics... that's why i want know moooooooooore.... MOOOOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!

hehe

Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 19:42 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:21 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"

Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 19:49 UTC

Osciliation, vibration, like a thing in eternal movement in space...

AS i saw one day someone talking about atoms oscilating, and we are made of atoms, and if atoms oscilating or vibrating, its an eternal vibration

but not vibration as mystically they think... like the vibration of the speaker when a music runs...

i think that, the universe vibrates in eternal music, once this music stop, the universe gets destroyed... so that's why i said everything is movement in universe, even if its oscilating in a point of space.

Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 20:01 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:20 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 20:05 UTC

Thanks, i will read...

Mar 6, 17 / Ari 09, 01 11:36 UTC

The Speed of light is equal to circa 300 000 km/sec relativ unmovable ether (of course, if the ether exists). But, if the ether moves? Today, the world scientific society uses other term - physical vacuum. And this physical vacuum reacts with the different fields: gravitational, electric and magnetic. When we forms the suitable electric field, this field compels the ether to be move. And the light speed will be another in such moving ether than 300 000 km/sec. It can be larger or smaller in dependence of directions of the light and ether.

Aug 25, 17 / Lib 13, 01 03:23 UTC

Hello, I am a Chinese high school student. Here is my understanding of it

如果给这个物理物质加速,它能量因外界而产生变化,根据爱因斯坦质能方程,它具有的能量基础上再增加.根据质能方程E=mc^2,物体质量没有变化。

If the matter is accelerated, its energy is changed by the outside world, and the energy is increased on the basis of the Einstein mass equation. The mass of the object remains unchanged according to the mass energy equation E=mc^2.

Last edited by:  Sharrow Lu (Asgardian)  on Aug 25, 17 / Lib 13, 01 03:24 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Language change