Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 10:45 UTC

Re: Recommendations on the establishment of an official experimental group  

I also support this idea.

Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 10:15 UTC

I think this is an excellent initiative and I certainly support it. Given the vastness of the topics to be faced, could be helpful to create some more specific subgroups? Example: nanoscience, materials science, biophysics and anything else of strategic interest is related to applied physics?

Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 17:56 UTC

Indeed, this is very interesting and useful initiative, and I support it too. But before we create a lot of specific groups we need people that will work in such groups. There already exist some specific groups, but only few persons have contributed in discussion. Maybe will be much better to create group in which we gather all people who wants to do some scientific projects. Then it will be easy to split into groups that will work on different tasks.

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 12:47 UTC

If such a group is to form, I think the first phase of official processing should be somewhat akin to google's X.

Qualified people who can try to shut it down as rapidly as possible, find and exploit any failure point. Things with failure points unable to be resolved can be casually discarded without wasting great deals of resources chasing projects unlikely to result in fruitition. Once proven at least theoretically viable, there should be specified directions within which study is most likely to be productive.

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 13:23 UTC

i strongly support this idea.

May 2, 17 / Gem 10, 01 08:50 UTC

Many people support this idea, but only on words. That is very sad. Hope after 18 June something will move from a dead point.

May 10, 17 / Gem 18, 01 19:04 UTC

Отличная идея

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 18:14 UTC

Perhaps we can assemble all of the physicists who have signed up?

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 15:09 UTC

Please see my recent topic "wallops Island and research center". If I can get 10 people syaing they want to come, I will start working on reserving a hotel. I do need a date for the Asgardia 1 launch though. I feel like we should be there for the launch anyway. Might as well use it as an oppurtunity to gather. As useful as the internet is, face to face collaboration is still far more productive.

Jun 27, 17 / Leo 10, 01 12:37 UTC

it would be a good idea. indeed.

anybody interested in this?

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/791125-9872-vote-for-cientific-advancements-group-in-asgardia/