Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 01:00 UTC

Theoretical and Experimental Sciences  

Hello my fellow Asgardians! I am starting this thread for people of like interest into theoretical sciences. Whether they be ideas, questions as to the possibility of different theories, or possibly just questions as to the nature of scientific theories as a whole. I personally, am interested in the possibility of bioelectrical magnetism, while circumventing the inherent diamagnetism the body produces naturally, or at least altering the charge of a human body to enough of an extent that it would be drawn to a powerful enough electromagnet. Call me a quack, but I love hearing peoples ideas and theories, no matter how far fetched they may seem at first glance. And I would like to apologize to any Admins of the forums that may be reading this if I have chosen the wrong forum page to post this in, it just seemed to be the closest one in regards to relevance. Thank you All, and I can't wait to hear from you.

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 20:06 UTC

I don't know much about how human body behaves magnetically, but if as stated in your message human body has a diamagnetic property, I highly doubt you would be able to alter it so that it can be drawn to a magnet, since being diamagnetic means exposed to an external magnetic field would be repulsed. So unless you use some substances to make it at least paramagnetic, it would be impossible. Then again I don't think human body could sustain such alterations (but I'm no doctor, so I could be wrong), and I don't think the results would be of any use. Much more senseful would be researching the natural biomagnetism (which is already being done) and it's relation with the body.

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 02:36 UTC

Asgardia's ultimate destination is outer space. I hope to downgrade "rocket science" from the difficult and experimental to the simple and routine. I was hoping to upload a PDF for the Asgardia library, but it seems the "Options" aren't fully operational at this time. So instead, I will direct members to a webpage. This site has no adverts. http://www.psignologic.net/tryorbit1.html

If I get positive responses, I will submit more advanced techniques for positioning and maneuvering satellites.

Last edited by:  J. Quantaman (Asgardian)  on Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 02:37 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 20:21 UTC

Very good summary JOQuantaman, It helped me to remember some of these things. It could be very useful to explain to citizens with some bases in mathematics how things works.

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 23:18 UTC

Ok, so from everything I've seen posted, and read myself, it seems generating any kind of excess electrical current, or changing the natural charge of the body is probably a bad idea, everything from cellular breakdown and cancer to neurological and psychological side effects seem to be a fairly high possibility. I retract my idea of charging the human body to try and simulate a magnetic bond.

Jan 3, 17 / Aqu 03, 01 11:18 UTC

"static" electricity is more likely to build up in the body due to things like synthetic materials for shoes, carpets etc. I phear what you would mean is without being constantly grounded, balancing this charge with that of the earth, the electrostatic potential adjusts.

Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 21:21 UTC

I have often wondered about such questions and I've come to create my own theory about deep physics questions. I eventually came to build the Singular Primordial Preon Theory, which was accurate enough to predict some physics features, and even dark matter exact nature and composition. If true, this theory could prove to be the answer to many unsolved problems in physics.

However, the theory is far from mainstream ideologies and preons are a matter of a controversial debate amongst physicists.

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 06:54 UTC

Tesla proved you could be well above a million VDC potential and not be harmed. Just don't touch ground, it's the current that kills.

MRI's use some of the most powerful electromagnets known, as long as you aren't the Man of Steel you are fine.

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 14:36 UTC

Ether was disproved by http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/Michelson-MorleyExperiment.html in 1887. It simply does not exist.

Dark matter is so nonreactive that we have yet to discover it, tho we still try to explain the total mass of the universe.

To a layman it may appear that matter on the atomic scale is akin to solar systems on the exo scale, the two are absolutely and totally different.

To succeed in our endeavor we absolutely must educate ourselves with proper sources of knowledge. Bar room physics do not apply here.

Please read,
http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/

Last edited by:  Leo Marquie (Asgardian, Global Admin)  on Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 21:32 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: [MOD] Enabled website links

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 19:03 UTC

i would like to see more " Zero point " Technology being developed and expereimented with i.e. new em drive that NASA is currently testing.

also any ideas with pyramids structures ( will provide some links for reference ) the work of Joe Parr http://www.gizapyramid.com/bio-parr.htm and yes I would consider this to be " out there" however I fully believe that this is part of the great idea of our nation.. is to explore the unknown too see if there is truth behind the idea. http://www.gizapyramid.com/Parr/parr21.htm

also do more looking into of the Hutchison effect. http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/

Also frequency and its effect of the human body, and the matter around us. also if it has effects on growth or healing aspects.

Last edited by:  Leo Marquie (Asgardian, Global Admin)  on Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 21:33 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: [MOD] Enabled website links

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 19:04 UTC

http://www.sciencealert.com/it-s-official-nasa-s-peer-reviewed-em-drive-paper-has-finally-been-published

NASA EM drive

Last edited by:  Leo Marquie (Asgardian, Global Admin)  on Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 21:31 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: [MOD] Enabled website link

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 19:09 UTC

there is something I would like to address "the dogma of science " there has been many cases to where reports or findings are ether hindered or skewed in order to hide facts. even now we are seeing this happen in America with the new law stating that science intuitions are not allowed to publicize their findings. So if a theory is debunked or proven otherwise. I would call for a reexamination ( case by case ) of experiments or theories. If the presenter has strong evidence of their conclusion then of course proceed with experimentation. or even if there is none then a solid idea or theory then I believe the chance should be given to fully discover the truth.

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 19:12 UTC

I believe there is a pattern to existence.. that is a symphony of frequency. if one were to find out the " vibratory strings" that make structure then we will be able to create at will anything. just a thought .. if anyone asks I would be more than happy to explain my ideas

Feb 3, 17 / Pis 06, 01 20:55 UTC

@PaulCis:

A fundamental string? This reminds me alot of my own theory, in which all of matter and energy particles are composed of a single building block. Using deacy patterns of known particles I was able to derive the nature of a single particle which would be composing every single thing in the universe. The idea behind this single is so efficient, I was even able to find the property of dark matter particles.

Jul 24, 17 / Vir 09, 01 03:31 UTC

Types of experimental sciences that we should look deeply into are; warp drives, hyper drives, Prolonged life, quantum communications and possibly teleportation of larger things rather than just communications. Another experiment should be to advance and expand our memory and learning capabilities ( either genetically or electronically). This is highly advised in order to make technological and scientific breakthroughs much quicker and with more ease than it would take with our current brain power. Just think of it as a computer upgrade for the mind.