Aqu 14, 01 / Jan 14, 17 02:05 UTC

Re: What about state budget?  

In Dr. A's statement made on 12 Nov 2106 "Asgardia(s) budget for 2017 will be made public in December (2016)" This has failed to happen. I believe that it will never happen and that makes me distrust the "leadership" of this project. I mean how hard is it to publish a budget? The only reason I can see why one would do that is to hide something (like president-elect Trump)

Aqu 17, 01 / Jan 17, 17 17:11 UTC

As this post is about the sate budget, I wonder why many of the posts talk about the currency or even non financial topics. That said I hope to see the budget soon, as funds a important to maintaining a nation.

Aqu 18, 01 / Jan 18, 17 09:35 UTC

Hi guys,
I've copied this directly from the Facebook group just for those members that missed it:

[Lead Admin] Hello! I touched base with Asgardia Official and was given some information about this. Due to a mistranslation, Dr. Ashurbeyli actually meant at the end of the fiscal year which ends in February. So, in my opinion, it should be published either by the end of February or March. As soon as we have a firm date, we will certainly pass along that information. :) Hope this clears it up!
-Rebekah Berg - 14 January at 17:48

I hope this helps going towards cleaning this issue up

Sag 11, 01 / Nov 15, 17 20:03 UTC

Bumping, is there some news about our budget?

Grtz, Dirk.