Jan 3, 17 16:59 UTC
Administrative affairs: STANDARDS ¶
May I suggest the following:
- A4 is adopted by all Ministries as the standard size for paper
- That all ministries adopt SI units as the standard System of measurement
- That for purposes of approximation units of of 0.0254M, 0.4535Kg, 0.5682L shall be regarded as sufficient and that these approximate units shall be known colloquially as inches, pounds and pints.
- That Thursday to all be designated as the Holy Sabbath for the disciples of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and be accepted as a good day to stick-out your thumb and go Hitch-hiking.
- That BLUE be designated as the official bag colour for salt-and-vinegar flavoured crisps