Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 04:51 UTC

Mortal diseases  

With great respect to those who suffer a terminal illness. For security reasons, for humanitarian and economic reasons I do not think that in Asgardia they live with people with terminal diseases or that they carry many expenses, nor would it be ethical to take these people, at one point they will suffer a lot and the adaptation for them would be very Bad ... Because at the beginning everything will be very limited. I would like to know the position of the executives in this imminent situation.

Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 03:33 UTC

Exactly, it is what I think and that is something very serious and not taking the corresponding measures exposes the lives of others because of the high consumption of medicines. Before going up to the space you have to do a deep examination to each person both physically and mentally and non-qualifying does not go.

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 16:53 UTC

I believe eventually we'll have to establish a hospital of sorts to handle everything which is handled on earth. I'm sure it would start off as one person trained in emergency medicine and slowly built its way up (first aid station, nurses station, "doctors office", field hospital, full hospital - for example).

But yes, initial work and initial workers would be subject to existing astronaut physical and mental requirements.

Eventually, we should be capable of manufacturing what we need on-board - which would include medical supplies and medications; AND (I'll add) be able to recycle all of the medical waste.