Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 04:50 UTC

Asgardia: Graphene Based Technologies  

For those unfamiliar with graphene (not to be mistaken for graphite), it is made from a layer of carbon one-atom thick and is the strongest material in the world, it's completely flexible, and it's more conductive than copper . The applications of this material are quick uploads at one terabit a second, insanely quick charging speeds, disposing of radioactive materials, water filters, touch screens, headphones, super capacitors, bionic devices, building materials, etc. What are your thoughts on the properties of this material?

Last edited by:  Christian Sheppard (Asgardian)  on Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 04:54 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 23:31 UTC

I have been following the news on the surveys with graphene and I must say that I am very excited about the possibilities, which are many. I think that in Asgardia graphene will be present in countless projects for the good of its inhabitants.

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 00:32 UTC

For me, because I'm about to go in robotic at school, I think about robots, prosthetic limbs and exoskeletons with this material in use. I know there is many possibilities, and this is just awesome. Hope to see more development in regard of this material.

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 21:57 UTC

Certainly graphene is the material on which it is based not only our future technologies, but technologies in general, practical examples that could be the first real working quantum computer, but can also multimillion other more obvious and simple applications, you know " Video surveillance 360 ​​° "for me when they next technological step that I consider. Honestly, I would prefer that the time in which you will have to build the Asgardia structures, were used the graphene or at least a much higher material to our dear silicon, although it is doing its job well, according to many scientists, it is rapidly raggiungento the maximum potential that could express.