Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 02:36 UTC

Asgardia IT-unofficial  

AsgardiaITunofficial

Anyone coding and wanting to do something towards Asgardia? Here we release all projects(unofficial and for fun) and do work on them. Here we can discuss any ideas and put them to life. ANYONE. All the source code will be posted here: https://github.com/m2xu/AsgardiaITunofficial/ Contact me at mwalczuk@zakopiec.pl Have fun!

note: This is not officially connected to the government of Asgardia, in any way.(Yet?)

Last edited by:  Maciej Walczuk (Asgardian)  on Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 03:26 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times
Reason: Add contact

Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 02:44 UTC

Hello, fellow Asgardians!

I'd like to remind you that it would be prudent to clear any project you might have in mind with Asgardia officials before dedicating your time and enthusiasm to your ideas.

A comprehensive proposal should be submitted to AdminTeam@asgardia.space and addressed for the attention of Rebekah Berg, our lead Community Administrator

Thank you for your understanding in this, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Last edited by:  Tianyou Song (Asgardian)  on Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 02:54 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Updated email address

Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 02:51 UTC

I understand that, but the long-planned official IT group has not done much and the Idea is to do something more for fun then officially. This is people trying to work together on something that might take shape in the future. If this project fails it's nothing. We do not have a certain goal. We want to just work together as Asgardians on something fun and interesting. We realize there is a whole proposed organization for IT, but we are unofficial.

I hope you understand this initiative.

Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 03:17 UTC

Thank you for your enthusiasm in helping the community.

However, our policy right now states we are prohibited from allowing the advertisement of unofficial groups.

I must ask you to sent an email to discuss the unofficial projects you will be doing, or to appeal the policy.

Thank you for understanding.

Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 19:53 UTC

May I post about this on FB?

Maciej Walczuk

Mar 28, 17 / Tau 03, 01 07:35 UTC

The question should more be: why would you want to?

Apr 2, 17 / Tau 08, 01 12:53 UTC

Hi m2xu, I understand there is to be several interesting announcements very soon. If you could hold on to your idea, until after the next release of information/announcements please. Thank you for your patience.

Apr 15, 17 / Tau 21, 01 03:58 UTC

I'm Volunteer to any need of our Asgardia.