Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 02:21 UTC

Greetings and several suggestions  

Greetings from Republic of Georgia,

a brief  introdution for fellow citizens: 40 y.o. male, B.Sc. Systems  Engineering, interested in too many things to list them all :)

No  offense, but I would like to make several suggestions for the nation -  and the major one is to follow the KISS principle. Keep the data and  navigation concise and clear. For example, I am still unsure if I am a  citizen or not. Guess, it will be verified upon making this post.  Therefore, I would suggest to make a step-by-step procedure with  confirmation at each checkpoint for more clear and obvious  proceeding/maintaining.

Next, I would like to suggest to  bring on something like Get Involved feature, where people will be able  to apply for the nation's necessities and share their expertise  instantly. Sorry, but bringing such functions to forums is NOT a good  idea at all. Once again - strict navigation is the must, especially for  newcomers, so we do not resemble a herd or a flock in any way.

And  as one of the most priority things to do I would suggest to create an  instant messaging system (say, Asgardia Communication Platform) with  geolocation services for more close cooperation between Asgardians and  locking things and processes within the nation.

Hope my knowledge and experience will serve the future of the humankind, please feel free to message me at any time :)

Keelah se'lai!

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 03:19 UTC

@ Alexander - "I am still unsure if I am a  citizen or not."

You are not alone. That's actually a very common problem here. ;-)

Updated  on Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 03:20 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: @

Nov 22, 17 / Sag 18, 01 01:06 UTC

@Denise: thank you for the welcome and the list of resources :) Though English is not my native language, I hope for enough fluency to communicate :) Regarding your suggestion to duplicate my message with Feedback, I can also see that cross-posting is not welcome, and since you are with the chains of command - I would be grateful if you could pass the word of my to appropriate people (especially as these suggestions - I think - are just the beginning), with many thanks in advance :)

@Patrick: well, such inconveniet things happen - and that's the hope and goal to fix them, right? :)

Nov 23, 17 / Sag 19, 01 01:49 UTC

@Denise: thanks for explanation and granting the permission! :)