Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 05:39 UTC

Hello, I'm new. Salutations from Brazil  

Hello everyone, I'm new, I just registered today. I have a very sincere interest in seeing this project grow, and I may start an Asgardian chapter in my home town. I have programming skills, some mathematical skills, little bit of physics too, a 160 IQ score, and 0 artistic talent. I have bachelor degree's in Psychology, and Literatures of the Portuguese Language, I'm a drop out of a Technician degree in Computer science (because the disciplines got me so excited, I just didn't have time to go back to school everyday. I quit when we started taking multi-disciplinary classes, regarding things Law, Psychology and Art, when applied to computer science). so if anyone needs me for some project regarding Asgardia that fits my areas of expertise, I'd happy to volunteer.

I'm a transhumanist, phylosophically, and a Christian, theologically. I respect nearly all ideas different from my own, but I put Love for our fellow humans first. So any ideology not compatible with that, I have a problem with.

Anyway, I can't wait to see we grow fast as a nation (meaning having unified national values, and also actual implementations of experiments in many levels) I'm more optimistic than the projects own predictions of it's success (did I mention I'm a transhumanist :p) and I think we should start talking serious stuff like actually claiming presence in orbit, and further into outer space.

It would be a shame if a project with opposite social goals to Asgardia became a thing, and we'd have to have the same depressing diplomacy and sanctions we see in Earthbound nations. We have to secure our position quickly as a free nation. and for that we have to stablish physical presence, with living human beings in space, as a first step. We need to speed things up. And we need to go as far from Earth was we can, as quickly as we can, in order to protect our sovereignity.

Notice that when I say this things must happen as quickly as possible, I'm not implying they will be easy or even possible in short term. All I'm saying is we have to direct our combined effort into making this work, and the sooner the better. Each new conquest, each success, is a step further into our goal.

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 05:43 UTC

ZeroOverZerotjacob193!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the terms if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions. https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/forum-announcements-10/topic/asgardiaspace-posting-rules-82/ We also have a number of Localised Regional forums as well. The Brazil forum is located here https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/brazil-64/ Feel free to have a look and contribute there!