Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 00:18 UTC

Introductions  

Greetings Fellow Asgardians!

As we move over to the new forum platform, we may have a number of new members.

Please use this thread to introduce yourselves!

Last edited by:  Alan Player (Asgardian)  on Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 03:34 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 00:43 UTC

G'day Alan,
My name Igor and I live in Melbourne, Victoria. I am member of Space Association of Australia, NK Magazine and NASA Space Flight forums.

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 05:34 UTC

Hi Alan and fellow Ozgardians :)

I'm Jason from NSW. I am an engineer and a scientist (yes, I do often argue with myself) and have had a deep interest in humanity's future in space for as long as I can remember. I believe that our long term survival as a species requires humanity to be able to live and thrive beyond Earth. I'm hopeful that Asgardia plays an important part in the first steps towards this goal. I also really like the idea of a free and equal society that holds scientific knowedge as a key core value - something seriously lacking on Earth!

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 07:12 UTC

G'day mate. I am Rifat, am immigrant from Bangladesh who had been living in Adelaide for past 7 years. I am a very enthusiastic and a lively character. I've always been interested in Science and space. I'd be more than glad to contribute to this project. :) :) :) :) :)

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 15:22 UTC

G'Day everyone, I'm James from Brisbane I'm a security officer / cook

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 21:39 UTC

Gday fellas.

Im Rik and Im moving to Perth in January, all the way from Sweden!

Im a Biotechnologist btw.

Peace and love

Last edited by:  Rikard Nyman (Asgardian)  on Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 21:40 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 22:13 UTC

Welcome everyone!

Keep the introductions coming!

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 11:32 UTC

Hi everyone!

I'm Matt and I am from SA, am a public servant and interested in the political/governance side of Asgardia.

:)

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 14:06 UTC

Hello everyone.

My name's Daniel, I'm from Perth, and though I'm only a retail assistant I've always had a vested interest in space and stuff of the like. Also, an amateur writer.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 22:38 UTC

Welcome Guys!

Please make sure you participate in the forums, there are a number of great ideas taking shape at the moment!

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 01:19 UTC

Hi asgardia, introduce myself:

My experience for helping and serve to humanity and asgardia:

تواناییهای من برای خدمت به بشریت,خدمت به آزگاردیا, شخصا عاشق علم, فضا و نجوم کهکشان ها و مریخ هستم.

I'm fatemeh ghodrati and I'm born 8 January 1992, I have computer diploma, I have expertise with acdl,social media,internet

I'm translator to English to farci, farci to English,Turkish to English,English to turkish, farci to turkish,Turkish to farci,

I am a space,flight,aerospace lover, I love music, i love art, painting, I love travel around the world, I love Hollywood and USA Movies and music's, I'm a gamer (action type like call of duty's, battlefield series and...) I'm athleter (bodybuilding) I'm fashion designer (stylish), I love writing, I'm a good cook, I'm a very good typing (farci,English,Turkish)

I'm deeply interested to learning about aerospace, space, tech and Science,

I'm so happy if i can help to the world,humanity and asgardia, you can count on me, I'm with you every time. greetings to You all, with love and respect... Fatemeh Ghodrati

Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 03:24 UTC

Hi I'm David, I have had an interest in Astronomy for a long time now, absolutely loved my Astronomy subject at Uni while studying to be a Teacher. I've recently moved out of the Education/Childcare sector and now moving back to another passion of mine which is Technology and Computing. This year will be a big year launching a New company, which I expect will span into a series of other ventures in the not too distant future.

I am a reflective person, who prefers to look at problems to discover ways and opportunities to overcome them to make life more enjoyable.

Yes I live in Queensland, and I hate Rugby.

Jan 14, 17 / Aqu 14, 01 21:40 UTC

Hi David, good to see you here,I'm interest to astronomy too, nice too read about you, good luck and take care, From asgardian girl...fatemeh.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 22:23 UTC

Hello everyone I'm James, I'm here because I believe we are all one. I love learning about ancient history, astrology and finding the missing links to our collective consiousness. I've been fascinated by our solar system and it's history and think it's far past the time where all earthlings should be able to experience the universe outside of earth for themselves instead of just hearing the opinions of a small percentage of us. I thrive on my own self taught education as I believe knowledge is what gives us a greater perspective of what's right and wrong. I am hopeful Asgardia is a key element in bringing the oneness and the experience we all share together closer into a collective society. No earthling is separate from another but the structure of our current culture defies this. I look forward to meeting all Asgardians going forward and I hope one day all earthlings can be a part of a one world nation, treated as equals and experiencing the Infinite playground we have been blessed with by all the energies of the universe :). Times are tough at the moment for everyone, let's hope that mother earth allows this nation to come into fruition. For if we are to protect the earth and our species along with it we all need to drop the borders and labels that has ever been applied to each other and start caring for each other as one family under the sun.

Have a great day and let go of any fears. Have faith in us, in our experiences and appreciate the now. Love and happiness, James

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 00:24 UTC

Hello everyone! Im Andrew Gillard, 27, in Melbourne. Have lived on the goldcoast for a year as well as brisbane for a year (separate times) but am a born and breed Melbourner.

I have big interests/hobbies in Aviation,Sciences (physicals,chemistry,quantum,photonics,nanotechnology ect), Cars, music, astrology/space, spirituality, I.T (cyber security + Sigint) and im sure theres more lol