Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 22:01 UTC

Suggestions for Asgardia Australia Forum  

Hi All,

We are expecting 2017 to be a huge year for Asgardia.

Please use this thread to make suggestions on what you would like to see discussed or appear in the Australian Chapter forum.

Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 04:32 UTC

Well we have a Forum, we now have had the 2nd round of expressions of interest to solidify Asgardia's place with the UN. Soon we will have a Flag, Anthem, Constitution, elected officials working on our behalf and the beginnings of a code of laws among other things to form and build our Nation. While the organization of the above things are essential, there will come a time when talking will cease and action will take its place.

The question will come, what can each of us directly and indirectly contribute to building Asgardia towards the direction of where we would like it see it.

As one person, I don't think I can offer much, but as a collective, as one group among many striving for the same thing we can together accomplish much.

My question and challenge to each of us is.... What can you contribute or what do you see as your contribution to this fledgling Nation as it forms and grows?

2nd question is like it... What long term would you like your involvement to be?

3rd question - What can you do today to move your aspirations closer to realisation?

Jul 23, 17 / Vir 08, 01 10:28 UTC

Would it be a good idea to hold Annual Functions where Asgardians and non-Asgardian guests can meet per city, (such as Melbourne where Im from) where knowledgeable speakers (even local representatives) can talk about Asgardian News and future endeavours. This can start as a small get together for dinner and drinks. This could help with exposure and even fund raising. 

Jun 26, 18 / Leo 09, 02 09:55 UTC

Denise,

I generally avoid FB and only created an account there for my Phi Rho Avatar development - but when I click on that link, I am not allowed to view it - do I need to be added to a group there?

Thanks,

Phil.