Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 20:23 UTC

Hello Canadian-Asgardians  

I'm from the Okanagan Valley myself, currently working as a Software Tester and Voice Talent. I joined Asgardia because I believe our world needs the guidance of an evidence based nation that exists in the pursuit of a better, safer world and greater understanding of the universe. A bit of an Anti-Traditionalist, I feel a new, modern nation is long overdue.

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 21:50 UTC

Hey all. From the BC Interior, and my background is in IT, mostly hardware related but I studied Networking, and security (military while in college). Im excited to see how everything comes together with this rather grand project, specifically the justice and tech aspects of it. So here's to the creation of a nation without the normal bloodshed and conflict that the births of most nations experience.

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 21:56 UTC

Shout out from the Vancouver area. My main draw to this is my belief that we need to invest more into future technology and leave old, harmful technology and processes behind. I'm in school for game design and programming.

Last edited by:  Zachary Hebbel (Asgardian)  on Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 21:57 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 23:29 UTC

Hey there, I'm from Vancouver Island's Capital Region.

I'm primarily interested in Astronomy and various space sciences. I've also got this personal scientific interest in off-world cultures (exoanthropology) and how Earth cultures would interact, react to, and communicate with such cultures.

Even if it's currently hypothetical, there may well be a point in Earth's future where we are interacting with civilizations and their peoples from other worlds.

I'm also willing to talk about geography and earth sciences, and how that can be applied to space travel and colonisation.

I have graduated from college, but I would gladly expand upon that if money weren't an issue.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 05:14 UTC

Hello from Montreal, in Quebec. I'm one of the MOD of this ''chapter'' and I'm quite happy to see that there is already a good presence here for discussions. ^^

My interest are vast. Being in art since high school and keeping myself the most active that I can, I merge these interest into larping. Carfting stuff and giving the creep out of my players (yes, I'm an admin in a larp gnehehe)

In a more professionnal view, maybe I'll set my future toward politic matters, since the unjustice of what we currently have in our governement will not get on my nerves. But, in a closer future, I keep in view to get back to school, and get in robotic. I'll probably set it to work on the progress of mechanical prosthetic limbs and exoskeletons; both to be usefull in the future and in space.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 20:39 UTC

Hello from Toronto and best regards to you all. I'm a business student but have a passion for philosophy and science.

I look forward to what Asgardia can become and how it can positively affect the world.

Last edited by:  Tristan Luyks (Asgardian)  on Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 02:13 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 15:26 UTC

Howdy all and greetings from Woodbridge, Ontario. My background is mainly just general labor jobs in manufacturing, but currently I'm interested in a career in the military. I've always liked reading, analyzing, and generally learning about many topics especially science and how it interacts with the world politically, socially, etc. I've also enjoyed examining micro-nations and exploring possible ways to make them so when I heard about Asgardia I jumped in to see how it goes.

I can't wait to watch this develop with everyone and look forward to discussing it with everyone!

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 21:30 UTC

Hey all, I'm from Toronto! I'm in college training to be a social worker at the moment. I'll be a full-time mental health counselor next year in the spring! I hope to open up a mental health clinic / wellness center in Asgardia. I have a scientific interest in medical cannabis, and I think it could really benefit the medical sector.

Last edited by:  Shawn Crawford (Asgardian)  on Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 22:47 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 11:39 UTC

All introducing areselves?

Ok well I come from Canadian hell which I guess makes me a Hamiltonian here and I assume the first! I am currently a student myself! It is nice to see my fellow Canadians are dying to lead the charge of progress even though a lot of the world seems to forget about are existence at times!

Also the self declared Asgardian Ambassador to the Principality of Sealand!

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 15:42 UTC

Hello fellow Asgardians

I currently live in White Lake Ontario - just about 30 minutes west of Ottawa.

I'm an Engineer (BESc, Software) and Aerospace Manufacturing Technologist professionally. I'm also a musician, techy, gamer, and volunteer medical first responder.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this all develops.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 19:28 UTC

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm from the great city of Ottawa. I'm a parts consultant currently looking to expand my knowledge of science

I look forward to what Canadian Asgardians can do together.

Apr 4, 17 / Tau 10, 01 12:34 UTC

I'm currently living in Contrecoeur, who's next from Sorel (Sorel is halfway from Montréal and Trois-Rivières, who's itself halfway from Montréal and Québec city... so basically i'm at 1/4 halfway between Montreal and Quebec city...  it's so pathetic when you have to name a bunch of big cities to triangulate the hole that you call "home"!!! lol)., but I grew up in Montreal.

Professionally, i studied and graduated as 3D modeler artist (in video games, so guess what?! I'm a geek... so I spend almost more time gaming than working XD) but currently not working in my domain (but i work!). I'm an artist, i love to paint, draw and sculpt... I love to explore new things, so i tried to play bagpipe, trumpet, various flutes, djembe, frame drum, derbouka and accordion until discovering that i don't like that much to play music... i bet that it comes with the "artist package deal"!!

I grew up within a melting pot of cultures and religions, therefore i adore human sciences (arts, archeology, anthropology, history, theology, spirituality and mysticism) and to explore the human minds and cultures through their creations and technics (architecture, design and technologies). I embrace the diversity in its infinite combinaisons (like Vulcans would say).

I could say so much more about me... but it's always better to keep some mysteries... :) 

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 04:07 UTC

Hello all from Northern BC Canada. I am so excited to be a part of all this and I can't wait to see how far we can go.

Jul 1, 17 / Leo 14, 01 02:25 UTC

Hello/ Bonjour,

I'm from Toronto, local people call it T.O

I have a passion for E.T/ Astronomy and Gov Conspiracies, since we're here to build a space nation or we hope :-) I have a bunch of  E.T stories if you're interested?

we should have a meeting in a CAnadian city , Montreal did it.

Alex

Oct 26, 17 / Oph 19, 01 19:27 UTC

wow, so few of us!

Hello to everyone, I'm from Ottawa itself... yeah yeah, most of you hate it I know, but we've got lots of parks!

Like many of you I'm from the IT sector.  I've been programming most of my life and developing web applications since the dawn of the public internet - 99% self taught.  From network administration to PC repair to Application development I've done it pretty much all.

Also like many of you I joined to support the vision of peace in space, lets not pollute the galaxy with our earthly conflicts.  I care little about your ancient past, we all grow - and nothing defines us better then how we adapt.

One humanity, one unity.

... feel free to friend me and say hi