Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 12:23 UTC

Re: 提议建立中国Asgardia成员的联络平台,组织线下聚会  

@ Jason

Thanks for your information. I sent in the application yesterday. How long does it usually take to process these emails? 

Jun 27, 17 / Leo 10, 01 03:01 UTC

@Jason Rainbow 

We may form a group of people to maintain the weibo.

@Dchen

我对我英文水平不太自信,但是感觉可以试试,这样行吗,另外我可以学习一下swift语言。虽然我主要用C/C++

Jul 3, 17 / Leo 16, 01 12:55 UTC

我并不了解“微博”现在在中国是否是主流的信息平台。但是我建议,我们可以创建一个“微信公众号”,以便更好的和身处中国的Asgardians交流。

I do not know whether Weibo is the mainstream information platform in China. 

But I suggest that we can create a "Official Accounts for WeChat" in order to better communicate with the Asgardians in China.

Eu não sei se plataforma de informação Weibo mainstream na China.

Mas eu sugiro que podemos criar um "Contas Oficiais de WeChat", a fim de comunicar melhor para Asgardians na China.

Aug 8, 17 / Vir 24, 01 07:25 UTC

线下聚会可在海陆城市,我觉得

Aug 15, 17 / Lib 03, 01 01:26 UTC

[QQ Group ID Removed]  去年阿斯迦迪亚发布会后新群  里面很干净!我建议第一次聚会可以在城市也可以在农家乐为期1周,自费或者有人提供赞助。提供赞助的自然是阿斯迦迪亚中国区名誉主席,所有与会者必须持有阿斯迦迪亚ID证书,在阿斯迦迪亚2个贴吧https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=asgardia&fr=index&fp=0&ie=utf-8https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%E9%98%BF%E6%96%AF%E5%8A%A0%E8%BF%AA%E4%BA%9A&fr=index&fp=0&ie=utf-8发表竞选说明和参会申请。最重要的是这个组织的成立和各项活动要报请阿斯迦迪亚官方批准、伊戈尔先生批准!

Admin Edit: Hello, I am very happy to see that everyone is very excited and enthusiastic about Asgardia, however, I am very sorry but we cannot allow the sharing of groups that are not affiliated with Asgardia Officially within our forum.  I would suggest that if you wish to contact other members of Asgardia that you use the blogs feature of the Asgardia site, that can be easily found by members that are local to you

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Aug 16, 17 / Lib 04, 01 12:25 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Nov 2, 19 / Oph 26, 03 14:52 UTC

因此,我认为每个人都比封闭办公室的问题和普通上班族期望的其他问题更为熟悉。第一个方面实际上是“封闭”的站点,即那些无法访问的站点。结果,不高兴的上班族无法打开他需要的地址。第二个是由哥哥完全控制,或者具有拦截传输的数据(例如,邮件中的密码)并监视员工在工作中的能力。你能告诉我 [external Link Removed] 我可以在哪里购买优质的美国代理???

Last edited by:  Mariya Kudryavtseva (Asgardian, Member of the Parliament)  on Nov 5, 19 / Sag 01, 03 05:01 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times