Feb 10, 17 / Pis 13, 01 17:56 UTC

In order to better communicate with foreign friends, I recommend using English dialogues  

English is the most widely used language, most of us have some basic English, the majority foreigners know nothing about Chinese. And we see a computer translation simplified Chinese is so poorly. We can also take this opportunity to improve their English level. So, I just want to even discuss, we should try to use English. This is my advice. I wish you all a happy Lantern Festival (By Bing translator)

Feb 12, 17 / Pis 15, 01 10:04 UTC

Support! 支持。中文翻译成英文,出错率不大。

Feb 17, 17 / Pis 20, 01 13:04 UTC

其实机翻。。。本国人还是能看懂的,只不过需要一点想象力。。。

Feb 21, 17 / Pis 24, 01 12:57 UTC

Although I do not speak English, but I already have ideas to learn English.

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 03:12 UTC

First of all, thank you for your advice. However, please note that this is a regional conversation/communicative board. We have our rights to type in our own mother tounge. If you would like to communicate with us you are freely welcomed to but please do not tell us what we should do. 

Second If there are people who willing to type in English then good for them but they don't really have to. Google translating is a tool but obviously it's annoying if you can't understand a single word the other person is talking about. I suggest you can also try to learn some Chinese, it's a two way street, please respect us and we would respect you too. 

There are 12 official languages in Asgardia, I believe Chinese will be one as well. It's only fair for us to learn from each other so that we can make a better nation together. Thank you.