Apr 6, 17 / Tau 12, 01 11:04 UTC

Re: Civic Asgardia Recruitment Initiative - April 3, 2017  

I like the concept. I like to join you ad support you but I think people are going to think about my age I am a teenager but don't take me as a Teenager or any other guy like me. Because we are the future of this world. And our thinking also matters. If I can do anything not only travelling then I am with you people. I salute your views which I read on the Web Page.

With Regards - 

Vibhav Sharma

Apr 6, 17 / Tau 12, 01 16:37 UTC

I would like to apply to either run a chapter here in the US, or assist.  I have experience teaching both adults and children, I've lead groups for various projects.  While a little rusty, I used to teach American Sign Language classes when I worked at the Winona Occupational Rehabilitation Center and I've worked with many individuals including the physically and / or mentally challenged.  I'm skilled with social media, though I don't have a twitter account only because I've never seen a need for one, and part of my training in college was working in Public Relations.   My name is Mrs. Bridget Kielas-Fecyk and I live in Shawano, Wisconsin, USA.  It is about 40 minutes north of Green Bay, Wisconsin. 

Apr 12, 17 / Tau 18, 01 05:15 UTC

Greetings from Hong Kong , I would like to apply for mod including diplomatic possibles . Fluent in EN , CN (hk) . Known EN , CN , RU . Identified languages and assents - EN  us,uk,aus, Arabic, FRE,Dut,Ger,Hebrew, RU, CN.
Asgardian ID , ask detailed if required.
Known Computing , History(real) non official , Science, Bartending, DJ (EDM), Military, weapons. detail please ask directly .
I would like to work for Asgardia for a long time , so this would be my first apply for civic. as well as known recruitment.
Irrelevant , actually i wish to help in space science RD , but don't see any . 

Apr 18, 17 / Tau 24, 01 14:42 UTC

Buenas yo soy de Bolivia, estaria dispuesto en eventos, fotografia y filmacion, y lo que necesiten y este a mi alcance

Apr 18, 17 / Tau 24, 01 14:53 UTC

Hello.

There seems to be some kind of problem with the time and date for the interview I requested at Civic.Asgardia. I never got a reply. How do I know if my message with the requested date and time was sent ? I have also sent two emails concerning this problem to Civic.asgardia@gmail.com but I haven´t got a reply from there either. What should I do? 

Regards, Eric Jacobsen.

Last edited by:  Eric Jacobsen (Asgardian)  on Apr 18, 17 / Tau 24, 01 15:01 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Apr 18, 17 / Tau 24, 01 16:16 UTC

Do you have a national chapter in Palestine ?

I am from Palestine. If you have an asgardian chapter in Palestine, how can I get its contact information ?

If you haven't had a chapter in Palestine yet, can I be your chapter mod there ?

Apr 22, 17 / Gem 00, 01 07:38 UTC

Hi All,

Special greetings to Rebekah,

I am honestly pleased to work for Civic Asgardia.

I am very interested in Asgardia and I am looking to speak for you in Palestine.

I am eagerly waiting the decision.

Apr 26, 17 / Gem 04, 01 19:33 UTC

I have been trying to find out who the Southeastern USA chapter person is. Can someone tell me, please?

AZP

Apr 27, 17 / Gem 05, 01 16:30 UTC

@Phicksur The US Chapter Advocate is Christina Cole

Apr 27, 17 / Gem 05, 01 18:21 UTC

Olá, bom dia, eu gostaria muito de ser um voluntario Assistente Nacional do brasil :)