Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 23:53 UTC

¿What to Work in Asgardia ?  

To talk about economy before we must be realistic and see the resources we have at our disposal. Opportunities to generate money:

1. mining, (openering minerals of the moon)
  2. artificial satellite, taking advantage of that we will be On planet earth, it is not too much to create some satellite and sell the signal to the countries of the earth.
  3. Call center, for large multinationals, work for them, as in banking services that offer credit cards etc.

Option 4. turism. Who would not like to pay to visit Asgardia? It would be a very lucrative option
5. would seem somewhat improbable, but I have a way to win the lottery with total security and even this would help us. This technique is legally and completely safe, it would only reveal it to the high officials of Asgardia.
6. Have a large soil on the ground to make some crops until we have perfected the crop in our asgardia.
7. Asgardian online teachers. We are going to have internet, and we can offer millions of students on earth to help you in your school or university tasks and once you explain that you contribute monthly with x amount of money, there are many millions of students who would be willing to pay for this purpose .
8. through a satellite, to sell encrypted communications for military use to developing countries. Our mind is infinite and from where apparently there is nothing we will do something because we are Asgardian ...

Mod Edit I've edited the formatting here, placing a # Mark before a character creates a heading, using 1. followed with two spaces creates a list.

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Feb 2, 17 / Pis 05, 01 00:55 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: Formatting updates

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 14:23 UTC

Your proposals seem interesting until I read the commentary on the lottery.

That sadly subtracts a lot of credibility to your post, at least in my case.

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 15:52 UTC

I agree with Sultanovich. Your proposals seem quite interesting and not least bit impossible if done right.

But yes, sadly that comment about lottery sounds very much like a common internet scam, which subtracts a lot of credibility from you.

Feb 28, 17 / Ari 03, 01 06:56 UTC

What? We are all the same, the only thing that differentiates us is the ability to different think, all that I have exposed is totally different from the great majority, in my profile it says in which subjects I have commented and it will be able to make an idea of ​​who I am, if I have The profile of a spamer, I am me and I hold and show what is exposed. Think different and you will be different, think just like everyone and you will be one more of society.

Feb 28, 17 / Ari 03, 01 14:41 UTC

I encourage you go to win the lottery then return to us with your next step, if you please.

Feb 28, 17 / Ari 03, 01 20:02 UTC

As that part of the lottery does not understand that, I was very clear that only the top managers were willing to explain. And in this case it would be something to deal with only the president. Okay? Please if you are not up to answering, simply read and fall. If I wrote it, it is because I am aware of what I am writing.

Jun 30, 17 / Leo 13, 01 17:50 UTC

Unless you are a mathematical genius it`s unbelievable that you claim that you have a legal method to win the lottery.

Another option is that you and I call different things "lottery": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lottery

Sep 5, 17 / Lib 24, 01 12:02 UTC

@Garcia 1110,

My comment  on your posting :

On no.1 Mining on the Moon, we would have rush against the time, I read news that China has plan to build a factory  around the Moon's pole with eternal sun as eternal energy source. They have already plot on the area to lay claim. Plan to send 1.000 workers, but  due to  one reason or another to put it off until years later

On no. 7, I have the same idea with you. I would be a profit center for  ATSN