Apr 2, 17 / Tau 08, 01 16:18 UTC

Can users translate the site?  

I mean, I want to make this site accessible to everyone of my country (Italy), because almost 90% of the population doesn't know English very well, and with an entire site in English they could feel confused. I saw that the entire site isn't translated even if I set the language to Italian. There's already a sort of project on Crowdin (or another platform of user translating) or you will introduce that in the future?

Last edited by:  Alexander Innocenti (Asgardian)  on Apr 2, 17 / Tau 08, 01 16:20 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Apr 2, 17 / Tau 08, 01 16:27 UTC

well i thinks its a good propost and i can help if needed... 

Apr 2, 17 / Tau 08, 01 16:31 UTC

Hi PietroSmusi, I will move this post to feedback for review. There are regional forums available that are in your language. This will take you directly to the Italian forum. <https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/italy-45/>. Let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Apr 2, 17 / Tau 08, 01 17:26 UTC

@Zahira No, I don't say to translate the forum. I mean if we can translate the entire site (decrees, map, concept, government, everything). I honestly don't care if the forum is in my language, it isn't really important for "mere mortals" lol

Last edited by:  Alexander Innocenti (Asgardian)  on Apr 2, 17 / Tau 08, 01 17:27 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time