Aug 22, 17 / Lib 10, 01 20:56 UTC

An Asgardian from East Java  

Deek and dree! And I shalt tell thee, not a doxology, only a diegesis of a damned deicide. 

A deprehended dissentient, debouched from the dogmatic yet dreadful dystopia dominated by dulciloquent denizens with delitescent destructive delusions of divinity and dacnomaniac deities. In disdain and desperation, the deprehended dissentient wilt even deliberately deceived by the Devil to make a deal, to obtain the diacatholicon for diseases and detestations so that one may desire for debridement and dauntless dignity. 

Thou shalt see, the dwelling doloriferous and dormant desiderium for desinent dormition wilt not discarnate the Daedalian dreams, nor wilt the deepest of Dante's dents of doom. 

Ohh dear, drop these dull and deranged drivels, shall we? Dying yet still deathly, the distinct deicide was me indeed and you may call me Dark. ;)

Last edited by:  Farhan Hadi (Asgardian)  on Aug 22, 17 / Lib 10, 01 21:05 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Aug 23, 17 / Lib 11, 01 16:37 UTC

Hello and Welcome to the Asgardia Forums!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions.  Make sure to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements.

English is the language used on most Asgardian forums. The exception is on the regional forums where you can use your own language. It is recommended to use Google Translate if English is not a language that you know well. And it is also recommended to use your native language in regional forum so people will have more understanding of your post. If you have any further questions please let us know.

Have Fun!