Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 21:24 UTC

Vote4Me 10,000 Asgardia let me lead the way!  

i need your help Vote for Me

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 21:26 UTC

i need your help Vote$Me!! @Bamaedelen 

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 23:41 UTC

I am confused - so by voting yes -  you are already choosing more pieces of the Government? Excluding any that may believe in the Nation just not the current draft of the constitution?

Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 08:02 UTC

Graeme Kilshaw, Asgardian Peace Ambassador (2017) 

Jul 17, 17 / Vir 02, 01 05:15 UTC

Hello Fellow Asgardians My name is Ricky Sickles. And I'm asking for your vote for Strategist. I'v spent most of my life in protection of the US. And now I would like to do the same for my new nation. I have experience in Defense, Public Relations, Field Medic(both Air-force and Army), Project management, and Contract Negotiations in Iraq. These are skills that will be valuable in dealing with our neighbors here on Earth and in space .One has to know how the people your dealing with think and what motivates them in order to get the results that are best for Asgardia

A good Strategist knows that in order to archive a goal They have to put together a team ,that can work on the different areas of a project in order to make it work 

The Strategists job is to make sure that his team or teams don't lose sight of what their working toward.

Also as a leader a strategist has to be able to listen to others, and admit if their wrong.

But most importantly ,a Strategist must give credit where it is due because no one person can do it alone 

I want to see Asgardia succeed not just for us new citizens but also for our Descendants and their future well being 

So I humbly ask for your vote   

Hello Fellow Asgardians My name is Ricky Sickles. And I'm asking for your vote for Strategist. I'v spent most of my life in protection of the US. And now I would like to do the same for my new nation. I have experience in Defense, Public Relations, Field Medic(both Air-force and Army), Project management, and Contract Negotiations in Iraq. These are skills that will be valuable in dealing with our neighbors here on Earth and in space .One has to know how the people your dealing with think and what motivates them in order to get the results that are best for Asgardia

A good Strategist knows that in order to archive a goal They have to put together a team ,that can work on the different areas of a project in order to make it work 

The Strategists job is to make sure that his team or teams don't lose sight of what their working toward.

Also as a leader a strategist has to be able to listen to others, and admit if their wrong.

But most importantly ,a Strategist must give credit where it is due because no one person can do it alone 

I want to see Asgardia succeed not just for us new citizens but also for our Descendants and their future well being 

So I humbly ask for your vote   

So I humbly ask for your vote   https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fasgardia.space%2Fen%2Fblog%2Fcandidate%2F677583-5607-ambassador-nbspdebutant-and-strategist%2F&h=ATPOWZd88E9v2w9TJAchsqpIQ5PpYszQW1R6N1dztB3D5O0cp0amg1s-MZ7Dc7biBDis3YEP3dxqmI7Btp_cpsunM1VDiSS28T_HmvMOTdQpFnBlmG3gbOpnMSwnkeFBeiufynlBm0WomfyL6LFGRihnIrG_KQ

Jul 17, 17 / Vir 02, 01 13:41 UTC

Hello @RickySickles,
While we do respect and appreciate your campaign, we already create a specific forum for candidates to do their campaigning strategy. So, we encourage you to stop posting campaign-related post in inappropriate place in the future. Please note that we might remove threads or posts that are posted in a wrong place without notice. If you feel that you are being treated unfairly, you are welcome to contact one of the Admin and they will be happy to discuss the issue with you further. Thank you for your understanding.

Jul 18, 17 / Vir 03, 01 06:56 UTC

I NEED ALL MY ASGARDIAN PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR ME .

Jul 18, 17 / Vir 03, 01 07:00 UTC

I love and listen to people because i am just like another man on asgardia not a business person & i will listen to all of you and provide a solution  for your problems.©

Updated  on Jul 18, 17 / Vir 03, 01 07:03 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Nov 19, 17 / Sag 15, 01 00:04 UTC

I am going to agree with RickySickles here. he is correct the leader or leaders of the security branch should have prior knowledge on the matter, on the grounds of practicability would we want someone who has no knowledge on military to run our security? I have military experience myself no where near what he has but i understand the key part of it so he has my vote

Nov 19, 17 / Sag 15, 01 00:36 UTC

we need a leader, but can not appear that fast still have choose one out of thousand whereas we need many leaders :(

Nov 29, 17 / Sag 25, 01 04:07 UTC

I am a United States Navy service connected disabled Veteran, retired honorably in 2012 due to numerous injuries incurred in the line of duty.  I mention it because I am someone with the real actual background that would be needed to manage a military arm.  I AM NOT asking for votes or asking to be appointed to any such position.  I stated what I stated to make a point that whomever becomes the leader of the military, at the very least SHOULD have the qualifications and understanding of what being a leader actually means... and more important, how very serious and critical it will become.

Leaders do NOT ask for votes.  Leaders do not volunteer to lead.  Leaders are not bred or born.  Leaders just are.

A leader is someone that stands out and EARNS the respect of both their peers and their betters.  A leader is someone that has the capability to think and act in a manner that is logical and for the betterment of all those impacted by any decisions. A leader is someone that people do not think twice about whether they should be or not.  In fact a true leader may have many that do not like that person at all.. but even those people will respect them because they are trustworthy, honorable, just and will stand the line should the call ever come.

In my opinion, the very first military 'leader' of Asgardia should be decided upon, NOT by the people but by the council and head of Asgardia.  Making the leadership of the military arm a political thing, turning it into something where people vie for the position of 'leading' those that would defend the nation, is just plain wrong.  Period.

And for me personally, I refuse to participate in ANY vote, selection or other method that chooses a military leadership by political means and from those jumping up and down yelling 'Pick Me Pick me!'

If Asgardia is to be considered real, a legitimate and true nation, then it also must make the right decisions when it comes to such things.  Leading a military is NOT a joke.  It is NOT a position of prestige. It is NOT something you want to be.  Leading a military is something you must do because no one else will. And you must understand the decisions you make may very well end a life.. or an entire species.. whether it be human or alien.

This is not a video game where you get a do over if you mess up. You only get one chance at this. And if you don't use that chance the right way.... well, all I can say then is only luck may prevail in keeping you from an unmitigated disaster.