Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 19:36 UTC

The Village Forum  

The Asgardian must seek true knowledge by the way of science and reason, relying less in religious beliefs.

MODERATOR ADDITION: This is a personal project by this member who is looking for group input and is not connected to Asgardia directly. - Jason Rainbow 15 January 2017 @ 3:11 PM

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Jan 15, 17 / Aqu 15, 01 15:12 UTC, Total number of edits: 4 times
Reason: I am voluntarily changing the word “Elio” for “The” to impart more conformability. + Mod addition

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 20:01 UTC

Unfortunately, religion has been a stumbling block for the advancement of science. A person, specifically the Asgardian, can be compassionate with other humans without being religious in any way.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 17:00 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Removed the word "Elio" and inserted the current title.

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 20:50 UTC

This part I like. But it is the religionists fanatics like isis that we need to worry about.

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 21:39 UTC

Thank you. As Argardian I will respect the human right to hold religious beliefs. But anyone who attempt to impose his/her particular beliefs on others is wrong and should correct this tendency in order to become a true Asgardian.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 17:01 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 09:38 UTC

The Village is a particular worldwide community of Asgardians initiated by philo7, based in North America, committed to advance the original vision of Asgardia as expressed by our dear founder, Dr. Igor Ashurbeyli. While philo7 belief that Asgardia should have a primary language, democratically chosen by Asgardians, and that all others languages spoken on earth should be equally secondary, for purposes of this forum, provisionally, and in order to facilitate a quick communication between Asgardians, we use the English language. Philo7 also believe that the primary language to be chosen by Asgardians should not be any language of an existing country on earth in order to avoid future monopoly. Philo7 propose ESPERANTO, but it may be any other tongue particularly characteristic of all Asgardians.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 17:04 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 7, 17 / Aqu 07, 01 03:11 UTC

ON THE UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLE OF SOVEREIGNTY. All nations recognized as such by the organization of the United Nations, with their territorial boundaries, institutions and government shall be a sovereign state. No other nation shall have, under international law, the right to intervene in the internal affairs of said state without the consent or invitation of its legitimate government. Any external intervention without such consent or invitation shall be construed as aggression. No other nation or external government shall have a justification to conduct regime change on that state. It pertains to the people of said state to decide the type of government they want. Only its people can change it.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 17:05 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 17:08 UTC

ON THE CHARACTER OF ASGARDIANS. The father of Asgardia, Dr. Igor Ashurbeyli, has stated that “Asgardia is a nation of free thinkers representing humanitarian values and supporting the intellectual and ethical development of all people.” I applaud this wise statement. I believe that Asgardia is perhaps the greatest concept of this century. I also believe that Asgardia will be for future generations a physical reality in outer space for the survival of mankind.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 17:07 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 12:13 UTC

ON DUAL CITIZENSHIP. Dual Citizenship for asgardians occurs only when Asgardia as a nation becomes legally authorized to award citizenship to others who retain their citizenship in the country of their birth or residence. The FAQ in this website, with regards to dual citizenship, it has stated that “Asgardia will allow dual citizenship. It will be up to the citizen’s home country to either allow dual citizenship or not, with Asgardia.” Of course, Asgardia needs to be recognized as also explained in the website section, in order to award citizenships.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 17:08 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 14, 17 / Aqu 14, 01 18:39 UTC

The VILLAGE is where Asgardians live in their homeland. Most Asgardians are being distracted with the idea of a space-nation when they should be also concerned about social justice in their country. Yes, Asgardia could be the opportunity of establishing a real e pluribus unum of the world, but in order to do so, all Asgardians must commit themselves with ideals and principles of non-violence, non-aggression, non-intervention in the internal affairs of other sovereign states, non-xenophobic of other groups, non-racist, non-attitude of superior or national exceptionalism. True asgardians shall be willing to challenge the laws that contribute to the misery of mankind around the world, even to land in jail for maintaining the principles of justice.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I understand that some Asgardians may feel somewhat confused about my project, recently modified by deleting the words “Elio” in its title. I apologize for the confusion. It now reads “The Village Forum.” Now, allow me to further clarify its meaning. “Village” is not an infrastructure of Asgardia in outer space, or a geographical location on Earth. “Village” is the community of Asgardians living in their own private place. Some may live in urban or rural areas, in mansions or caves, etc. “The Village” is not defined by physical objects, or by the physical proximity of Asgardians. The community of Asgardians, “The Village” therefore, refers to their bond with Asgardia, from any place they are in North America.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 17:10 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: To clarify some confusion about the project.

Jan 14, 17 / Aqu 14, 01 20:39 UTC

Thanks for your observation, Jason Rainbow. Perhaps I should begin deleting the word "Elio" and substitute it for the word "The". That action may help clearing the confusion. It will only read "The Village Forum". What it really means is that it is an open forum where Asgardians of North America can express their thoughts on any topic. I welcome any suggestion you may offer if further clarification is necessary.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 17:11 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time