Jul 15, 18 / Vir 00, 02 23:35 UTC

New type of multifunction phone  

Hello, I was hoping someone with more knowledge would be able to tell me if firstly this is a good idea and secondly if it is feasible. The idea is what if we replace phones as we have them now but guarantee free cellular service to asgardian citizens, but allow phone companies to compete by have them build different devices kinds of multipurpose devices. For instance obviously provides cellular services, but have them double as say a type of key unquie to each individual but the device has a type of security feature to identify its owner. These devices could be necklaces, bracers, bracelets. Some could even boast AR or VR capabilities.

Jul 15, 18 / Vir 00, 02 23:36 UTC

I apologize for grammar errors.

Jul 16, 18 / Vir 01, 02 18:14 UTC

Thank you for the quick response. I admit part of the inspiration came from an old anime film called origin: spirits of the past. In this movie people had  a type of necklace/device that served multipurposely. They called it a roban. I always thought that would be very cool and effective.

Jul 16, 18 / Vir 01, 02 18:18 UTC

I do hope that we can get free cellular service to asgardian citizens. This way everyone can always be in contact