Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 11:58 UTC

I"m a spiritspeaker, i need your help.  

Sup guys, i have a doubt with superconductors, can you create a magnetic molecular field that attracts all gases around and orbit then around the spaceship making a atmosphere?

And with quantum computational you determine the strong of the field, controling the atoms of the metal structure of the spaceship making a interior "lava" nucleum inside a sphere generating magnetic field thru the metal strtucture of the ship giving Gravity.

so, ITS POSSIBLE? cause i'm a medium, i'm a spiritspeaker, and those spirits are saying that to me...

i dont know if this spirit is true or evil, so, i need your opinions about that message he bring to me...

can you analyse and say if can be possible?

Thanks my Earth friends

Mod Edit moved from general discussion to the off topic form for further discussion. Zahira 08/02/2017, 01:43 pm GMT.

MOD EDIT moved from Off Topic to Theology as per OP request. Alan Player 10/02/2017 11:21 GMT

Last edited by:  Alan Player (Asgardian)  on Feb 10, 17 / Pis 13, 01 11:22 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times
Reason: Moved forums as per request

Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 13:30 UTC

I'm the atlantean, the lemurian and the son of Earth, i'm the promisse of the old prophets.

dont be afraid, i'm just here to help you like Jesus promissed a Helper I'm the helper I can give you the answer... but dont hurt me dont kill me i'm in a mission on Earth To evolve Earth

i dont want to be killed, even in a chat i just want to help you i'm a helper from Jesus I'm here to protect the knowledge of old days of Earth The beginning of a new era as begun teach the knowledge search for the answers i just want to give to you a specialized answer i'm here to give you some science for spaceships let them come to me and reveal what they want i'm just letting them write trhu me heard this message i love you all be in peace and knowledge, love and respect for all kinds of universe all you are blessed end of transmission

Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 14:10 UTC

Houston Calling,

I have the answer for the puzzles of humankind, in religion and science

Since begining of times, man have search for the greater answer

i give it now, i will give it once more, by other human being capable of comunicating with me

The answers is:

Fill the space of the atom.

Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 18:20 UTC

Here is one truth my dear friends.

All religions of the world, i want to bring a knowledge, from the spirit.

I'm who talk with the spirits of the past.

All religions of this world, is something true, is how they explained in those times, times of Buddah, times of Allah, times of YHWH, times of Jesus, times and times again.

So, i'm here to bring the news

I'm the lamb of the god, and the god is in my soul, tellin:

You are not a god You are not a devil You are my children And i must protect you From the evil that man can do

So, i'm here, to tell you, Alexandre, that you are my choosen, and as a choosen, i must tell you, you must be in peace, to receive my message.

And all i want from Earth, is a new Era.

A new Beginning A new Explanation A new Knowledge

So, is it my soul, tellin the truth?

Cause i'm your creator, and i want to bring you to the universe, not to conquer, not to make enemies... to bring peace, and love, and share, and respect, and knowledge, thru the universe.

That's my words

End of Transmition

Ass: Spirit of the Truth

Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 19:12 UTC

Nurse, NURSE. He's off his meds again

Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 21:01 UTC

no, i'm taking meds, and even with meds, i can talk to you...

want the proof? I can make a video taking the meds, and talkiing with the spirits

the meds only give me peace for the comunication

i think you need some meds too, everyone needs...

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 11:50 UTC

Like the that things makes you too my friend, but i'm right about you even if i see clearly the thing about you?

What i'm seeing if i see you? My thoughts about you, even if you dont open your mouth to talk about yourself?

Lets the facts:

Do you know about my life? Do you know what happened in 13/04/1993? Welll, you dont know You just dont know about me And everyone else too

You must trust And how you trust? If you never will know me About my past or even my other lifes

Only me can access my life

If a another spirit came here and reveal to you, the things about your life, haha!

I chanllenge this spirit to know what happened in my life, in the day 29/03/1998...

If the spirit know, i will believe in him

Otherwise, no.

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 12:05 UTC

I'm here to promote all religions of the world, to another step in humankind evolution: The Space-Time Travel

And i'm not here to give Jesus or any kind of human, a kingdom, neither i want a kingdom on Earth, or in Heavens...

Knowing that i dont want a kingdom, and dont want to be a ruler of this world, i'm here to tell the truth, about life

I'm here to confirm all religions in this world

Not for jews not for hindus not for islãs not for kolbrin bible not for urantia book

BUT FOR ALL OF THEM! To know the truth about your past, as nation, as civilization, what happened in the days of old prophets.

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 12:21 UTC

Day by Day, i will explain the things, and cast demons Dont worry my dear friends I"m here to protect you

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 12:21 UTC

I'm a kind of Guardian Angel of this Planet for all of you

Last edited by:  Alexandre-Yahoo Domingo de Albuquerque (Translator, Asgardian)  on Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 12:22 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: ortography

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 12:28 UTC

The spirit says:

I'm the Father of Humankind I'm not the God that creates the universe I'm the first human, who woke up from a dream And start to explain the things for others humans in the time And they was exciting to know the truth But Lies comes to us, beings of truth To take us out of the path

So, i'm here again, from Alexandre, to say that to you

I'm your Guardian Angel from Earth in Heavens There's others Guardian Angels from Planets in the universe, in Heavens Each one, helps the man who have the power to comunicate with spirits To realize him about his life, the past and the future, and present moment

Becare my dear friends, in Space-Time Travels Many things comes to you in the future Many things...

Enjoy the universe my little ones And believe me, i'm here to protect you

Thanks for hear And see

Hugs and Kisses for all

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 15:42 UTC

Hey yahoo,

Forums are generally a post/respond kind of environment, posting a dozen times in a row without response might look like spam. Try to collect your thoughts into the one clear post.

Also, you sound a little crazy (there's a ranting/cultish vibe in your posts). In all seriousness, if you're really on meds, you might want to chat to your doctor and see about getting your prescription modified.

Stay safe.

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 18:15 UTC

in 10 years, i expermiemted every medicine for schizo have in brazil and None have results...

So, lets think deeply

Why all you want to believe is a disease, and not an capacity?

I'm a disease, everyone of this world have, a disease. But we have too, a spiritual capacities that we need to learn how to channelize.

If you dont use your spiritual gift, it becomes a curse.

But how i have a spiritual gift? Search for yourself, purify your heart, do not hurt each other... and try to see if spirits is trying to give you a message.

Analyse this message, and if its important for you, for me, for everyone... i will hear your message.

Now, believe that everyone as an guardian spirit aside us Try to inspire by him/her, ask answers and let it manifestate in somehow thru you: Eyes, ears, thoughts, feelings, observation of the external of us.

Do not be afraid by spirits, question them everytime you can.

Last edited by:  Alexandre-Yahoo Domingo de Albuquerque (Translator, Asgardian)  on Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 18:16 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 18:19 UTC

and @SNIK

What the first thing i ask in the topic

I NEED YOUR HELP

ME ALONE CANT KNOW IF IS A GOOD SPIRIT OR A BAD SPIRIT

ANALYSE THE MESSAGE, NOT ME,

got?

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 19:38 UTC

And guys, like i dont know how, i can see the prophecies in the music, especially in the progressive rock, where they channelize truths about spirits, universe, stars, chosen ones, messiahs, superastral beings and spacial, universal, earth trancendence contexts.

Like the music is saying something to me, underlines, about a prophet, about something that i identify myself and start to realize that musician, is an angel, somehow, he is speaking thru god, and their companios, are playing the gods music.

So it's strange, i can show to you what i saw, but it will get time to organize all that things i have to show to you in one argument to you see with me, if can be done.

I dont know but new age religions are right, i can confirm them, cause they are channelizing something from somewhere, about a messiah comes from the space. It's a prophecy, once a Earth messiah only can come thru the space if this messiah born on Earth, or is Earth descendent in some how, and came back to here to give some knowledge and love, share and respect.

So, i do not expect spaceships from outer-space come and rescue us. It's too much dreaming, look the size of the universe. But build i believe we can make our own spaceships and see what is out there.

It's the time my friends, to voyage thru space. Let this path prepared for the next generations that come on earth.