Bonjour, je suis français (de France), je fais parti des premiers inscris a Asgardia et je suis très content de faire parti de cet aventure. Je me suis inscris avec mon épouse, au tout début.

Je suis sincèrement désolé, je ne parle aucune autre langue (je suis très mauvais en langue, même l'anglais je n'y arrive pas), je me sert de Google traduction pour vous lire mais quand je vois le genre de phrase que ca fait (souvent je n'arrive même pas à comprendre la traduction), j'hésite à l'utiliser pour vous traduire mes propres paroles... Si quelqu'un sait traduire mes paroles alors j'en serai ravi.

"Hello, I am French (from France), I am one of the first registered in Asgardia and I am very happy to be part of this adventure. I enrolled with my wife at the very beginning.

I am very sorry, I do not speak any other language (I am very bad in language, even English I can not do it), I use Google translation to read you but when I see the kind of sentence that (Often I can not even understand the translation), I hesitate to use it to translate my own words ... If someone knows how to translate my words then I will be delighted."

Admin Edit: The above translation is provided by Google Translator. Please, if you can, try to post in English, even if you're using an online translator, that would be perfectly acceptable. Also, keep in mind there's a French board is located here: https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/france-43/