Aug 23, 17 / Lib 11, 01 08:42 UTC

Community/Job  

Hello Asgardians I'm new and a new member to that, I think as a form of identification for our asgardian ID's it should be a marking or our number in a barcode/tattoo form what do you think? The other thing I wanted to ask if once the constitution is voted on how can I apply to be a asgardian military/security? 

Aug 23, 17 / Lib 11, 01 17:09 UTC

Hello and Welcome to the Asgardia Forums!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions.  Make sure to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements.

English is the language used on most Asgardian forums. The exception is on the regional forums where you can use your own language. It is recommended to use Google Translate if English is not a language that you know well. Follow this link to the Regional forums. If you have any further questions please let us know.

And about two questions that you asked, I kindly ask you to create a new topic in the General Discussion because the welcoming forum is mainly for personal introduction purposes and not for discussion. Please check the rules of Welcome Forum here.

Thank you for your understanding.