Goodmorning everyone. my English is not very good, my mother tongue is Italian. I am a ufologist, independent researcher in all fields of the mystery (paranormal, border sciences or parascience, search for extraterrestrial life, ancient astronaut, ufology, etc.); however, are not a scientist. Among the things which I work, there are also: technologies and military strategies and history and especially the military and mysterious, as well as geopolitical analysis (especially in the military / technological). I love art, especially the former. I worked for over three years in journalism (although I am not specialized), I was a coordinator for the Association of Sicily Region that dealt with UFOs, founding the Group (which no longer exists) "UFO Hunter Italy", the President of a 'other body of research (founded by me) with over 80 participants and unifying the previously written group, that it was concerned with ufology and information, as well as research in the field. I was organizer and speaker 14 meeting, I participated in a field survey, with EMF measuring instrumentation, radio waves, residual radiation, as well as documentary videos and audio components of mysterious fires linked to paranormal phenomena, UFO and military technology in a locality, which manifests these phenomena at least a decade. For one year I was the host of a radio show and counter-mystery called "New Millennium". I was a guest of other radio and two television broadcasts broadcasts, including one on the second Italian national network (RAI DUE). In UFO field are recognized as one of the most serious and reliable UFO researchers in Italy, the same goes for my analysis photo / video; I also developed some personal argument to such concerns. In the past and up to a year ago, I managed several forums and blogs and alternative news on ufology and mysteries, including "New Millennium" "border Science and Mystery" "Between Science and Mystery," "a living planet Gaia" " survive "" Ufologando "disasters and many others. I have military experience and strategic knowledge, acquired mainly from homeowner and subsequent military experience. I have also been a private investigator for the Raptor Team (now no longer in existence for years). I love Sci-fi, literary subject that I consider to be the science of the future, at least in part.

Buongiorno a tutti. il mio inglese non è ottimo, la mia madre lingua è l'italiano. Io sono un ufologo, ricercatore indipendente in tutti i campi del mistero (paranormale, scienze di confine o parascienze, ricerca di vita extraterrestre paleoastronautica, ufologia, ecc.); non sono però uno scienziato. Tra le cose di cui mi occupo, ci sono anche: tecnologie e strategie militari e storia ed in particolar modo quella militare e misteriosa, nonché analisi geopolitica (soprattutto in campo militare/tecnologico). Amo l'arte, soprattutto quella antica. Mi sono occupato per oltre tre anni di giornalismo (anche se non mi sono specializzato), sono stato coordinatore per un associazione della Regione Sicilia che si occupava di UFO, fondando il Gruppo (non più esistente) “UFO Hunter Italia”, Presidente di un’altra associazione di ricerca (da me fondata) con oltre 80 partecipanti ed aggregante il gruppo precedentemente scritto, che anche essa si occupava di ufologia ed informazione, nonché di ricerca sul campo. Sono stato organizzatore e relatore di 14 convegni, ho partecipato ad un indagine sul campo, con strumentazione di misurazione di campi elettromagnetici, onde radio, radiazioni residue, nonché componenti documentaristiche video ed audio su misteriosi roghi legati a fenomeni paranormali, ufologici e di tecnologie militari in una località, che manifesta tali fenomeni da almeno un decennio. Per un anno sono stato il conduttore di una trasmissione radiofonica di controinformazione e mistero dal nome "NUOVO MILLENNIO". Sono stato ospite di altre trasmissioni radiofoniche e due trasmissioni televisive, di cui una sulla seconda rete nazionale italiana (RAI DUE). In ambito ufologico sono riconosciuto come uno dei più seri ed affidabili ricercatori ufologici d'Italia, lo stesso vale per le mie analisi foto/video; ho anche elaborato alcune tesi personali a tali riguardi. In passato e fino ad un anno fa, ho gestito diversi forum e blog di informazione alternativa e su ufologia e misteri, tra cui “Nuovo Millennio” “Scienze di confine e Mistero” “Tra Scienza e Mistero” “Gaia un pianeta vivente” “Sopravvivere alle catastrofi” “Ufologando” e tanti altri ancora. Ho esperienze militari e conoscenze strategiche, acquisiti principalmente in ambito privato e successivo all’esperienza militare. Sono stato anche investigatore privato per il Raptor Team (ormai non più esistente da anni). Amo la Fantascienza, oggetto letterario che ritengo essere la scienza del futuro, almeno in parte.