Hi and good whatever time you are having at the moment. Found about this ambitious project briefly from our local business news site, and IMMEDIATELY took my time and submitted the registration form, did not even care if this was real or not. Glad to see it is.

So, I'm an 18 years old aviation enthusiast from our small country called Finland. I study at high school and am at my final stages. In my pastime I usually entertain myself with movies and watching gameplay, as I do not have a powerful PC at the moment. I'm also quite keen runner, as I run at least the amount of a half marathon in a week on the side of my studies. On the side of that, I study aerodynamics as a hobby and prepare myself for my military service in the Finnish Air Force as fighter pilot. I am eager to use that skill in the favor of building our dearest nation of Asgardia.

I believe fondly in this project and hope I am still around to see it success. I believe in the importance of communication, and as there will be an outrageous amount of different languages, I would be glad to contribute my part of presenting our unique and bizarre language if needed. Also I have great skills in English even if say so myself (at least I hope that's true, haha), so global communication wouldn't be a problem.

Hoping you all the greatest, see you all on the forums and let's make this happen!

Yours sincerely, S