Hello everyone,

after a few days of being registered I also wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
Sooo, where do I start. My name is Oliver, I'm 27 years old and from a rural village in Germany. Actually I'm studying in a bigger city at the moment, where I'm about to finish my masters degree in computer science and maybe I will also finish the bachelors degree in mathematics, who knows ;D
My special areas of interests are theoretical computer sciences (algorithm design and analysis), IT security and cryptography. I also have a lot of expirience in the university self-administration which could be usefull here ;)
In my free time I mostly doing musical stuff. I play various instruments and just started writing my own music, which is some kind of hardrock stuff. I also play in a rock band which I started with a few friends two years ago.

So why I'm here. Actually I was a little bit sceptic about this whole asgardia thing. I mean.. creating a new "nation" out of nothing and go into space. Looks to cool to be true. Well, but the thing is... There a crazy things that sounds stupid, but if it really stupid if it works actually? So I give it a try, since the whole common idea asgardia stands for is something I want to identify myself with. I really want a world where a human is a human, where everyone live in respect of each other. And I think a large enough group of people can do an amazing thing, if they work together hand in hand and as one. I really want to help this thing to work. I i belive this whole project can work, because there is this special feeling I think everyone of us have when we're looking into space in a starry night. This is what unites us all as one nation.

And since I want to do something for asgardia I have decided to candidate for the elections. So maybe it's bit arrogant, but please consider voting for me (https://asgardia.space/en/user/706623/profile/view/) ;D