Mar 19, 18 / Ari 22, 02 12:34 UTC

Hello 😁  

Hi, i’m Fabrizio, I am a man of few words, but I really believe that our future is the space exploration. I am a huge fan of Elon Musk and all the wonderful things and achievements from SpaceX. I also follow other projects from NASA, ESA and ASI. I am Italian and I live in Bolzano, a little town in north Italy. I hope this project goes through in the years, I have just registered but I will contribute in this new nation. Have a good day. 

Mar 20, 18 / Ari 23, 02 04:01 UTC

Welcome to the Asgardia Forums Fabrizio!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions.  Make sure to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements.

English is the language used on most Asgardian forums. The exception is on the regional forums where you can use your own language. It is recommended to use Google Translate if English is not a language that you know well. Follow the link to the Regional forums. If you have any further questions please let us know. 

Mar 20, 18 / Ari 23, 02 06:12 UTC

Welcome! I am sure that if everyone wants to develop and succeed, he will come necessarily. But the formation of a nation will take decades, just as it will take decades to fulfill the goals of colonizing the orbit and colonizing the Moon.