Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 06:57 UTC

Hello everyone!  

Hello everyone. ...I just became an Asgardian today! So...here is my basic introduction :

My name is Carol Lynn and I'm from the USA, but I go by my nicknames: Carol, Talamon or Tal. I'm a Druid, specifically, a Bard. So my basic philosophy is balance and being in harmony. I hate no one and am curious about many things! Lol. I am extremely easy to get along with.

I am well read, always learning and willing to lend a hand when I can. I can be bold and courageous when I need to be.

I guess the best way to describe me is that I'm a paradox, wrapped in an enigma! Lol

I haven't quite figured out where I might fit in.  Diplomat?  Monitor computers for space defense. Librarian /Historian?  Hydroponics?  I would like to make a difference. 

Enough for now! I'll was eloquent another time once I figure my way around! Lol First goal...see if I can figure out how to get a my picture to upload to my profile! 

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 19:56 UTC

Goal accomplished!  I figured out how to upload my profile picture!  If at first you don't succeed, keep fiddling with it!  Some times it's baby steps before you can figure things out! lol

~Tal 

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 19:59 UTC

Hello @Talamon Welcome!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the terms if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions. Be sure to review the Code of Conduct . Don’t forget to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements