Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 06:01 UTC

hello from england. uk. :)  

hi folks im jim from england uk. i am 37 male (obviously. lol) and i am toataly honoured to be an asgardian. over the past few days i have found myself getting more and more involved in the talks and i have to say, there are some absoloutly amazing people here. we all come from different walks of life. some of us have had good experienses and some have not. and that makes this venture very interesting. i have seen many different ideas about asgardias future and there are some amazing concepts. every single ashardian is a unique indiviual. and there is so much diversity here. i will say only this... from my own personal experiances of asgardia. i am humbled by the hearts and minds of you all. and a great big welcome to you all. i really do feel that this is the start of a amazing adventure into the unknown. and a massive thank you for letting me be a part of it. the folks in admin and oficials have worked super hard to make this happen. and we all must respect this. i wish you all the best in your venture and may your dreams of a bright future with asgardia come true. love to you all. ;)

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 06:01 UTC

Welcome to the forum!

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 04:50 UTC

Hi.