Aug 1, 17 / Vir 17, 01 16:23 UTC

Hello from the world of altruistic crypto-currency  

I just joined as an Asgardian, Im very interested in science, peace and freedom. I already participate in other altruistic endeavours like Gridcoin/BOINC which seeks to promote citizen science and SolarCoin/ElectriCChain whis are aiming to help humanity transition to a clean energy future.  I think these currencies would be ideally suited to being adopted by the Asgardian government as they promote peace and science.

I would be interested to hear if the Asgardian citizenship shares my view, and what the asgardian government might do with such resources.

Aug 2, 17 / Vir 18, 01 02:53 UTC

Hello @Scalextrix

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions.  Make sure to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements.

As well, we recently launched an official Asgardia team on the BOINC servers. Feel free to join the team. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BydyXO59FB2GUFJzR2tkbDNxODg/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by:  Shane Watt (Asgardian, Global Mod)  on Aug 2, 17 / Vir 18, 01 02:54 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time