Jan 31, 17 / Pis 03, 01 13:22 UTC

Omarrium as Asgardian from today  

Greetings dear founders and Asgardians!

It is my honour, with peace in heart to become official Asgardian, citizen of first Space Nation followed with laws.

I came into this Earth exactly 33 years ago, as envoked into a beautiful family of Astronomers and Scientists, who held and taught Academy in Belgrade. Since really early childhood, I have been seeing their unpublished manuscripts, sensing natural love for Space, Stars and Human Kind. I have a lot of stories to share with noble Asgardians that I been living trough all life.

Here is my Grandfather ( http://static.astronomija.org.rs/razno/oglasi/predavanja/kolarac/naucnici3/andonovic.jpg ) He left the World "The theory of the least squares" and "Cosmology" books. I seen it exploated, reselled and signed copywright by wrong person which I tried to contact but I was ignored. I was educated in copywriting and researched many laws noticing all language should I say tricks. Problem is as you know it the borders, word interpretation and sign positions, not just on physical level. I would love to contribute to solving this mess and issue, because I dedicated my life to articulate this injustice that multiplied many world's biggest problems.

I am an artists, researcher, designer, filmmaker, photographer, communicator, well wisher, grand thinker, meditator and born Peace Harmonic. Often disturbed by vanity behaviour of some "performed authorities". Natural and real authority I recognise and respect. Natural authority respect, guard and gives, while performed destroys and suffocates.

I learned to articulate my inner knowledge from various fields all my life with particular attention of never ending contemplating and researching of L da Vinci, so one day I could articulate as much as communication languages as possible, including semiotics or non verbal.

Last week, I was inspired to design set of ideas, laws and organ who would regulate the mess in World as I couldn't stand what I've been seeing for too long, as well as seeing it coming to climax as we speak. I had just one dilemma should I give it and to whom would be the best. And now coming to Asgardia, on a friends proposal this morning, I realised I am not the only thinker of what should of been processed. By saying that, I am honoured to be in here with joy as seeing that this might be The Space where my knowledge, experience, insights and ideas might be of use and purpose.

Two days before I have received even encrypted mail, with a photo and directions to see... coming from the very top of the iceberg of "Leaders" and I am not happy what I have concluded from that.

I have researched and sensed all of religions, but I belong to none. I love reading Steiner and philosophy.

Been Assistant Professor at Art Academy for years and that was my dearest purpose, but seeing how it was all functioning I have left even from there.

Ommarium is a name I created for my all being 10 years ago. It was unique name I never found anywhere and I know how to mine data, as learned long ago from Lev Manovich. However, someone named a new discovered moon few years after of one Planet like that which made me smile and surprised. I have combined that name from fragments of sanskrt and slavic meaning and language, as researched sanskrt from early age.

To be honest, eversince little age I always asked myself why I ended up in here. And I always wanted to go "Home", because I never found one person to really understand all what I was talking about or even beyond I always wanted to talk about. Some did partially but admiration or fascination is not reward for me as complete understanding would be. That might of been reason why I tried to learn as many as possible languages I could.

This is the painting I've done two summers ago and it could say for start better than words, as I deeply felt like this and behaved all my life. (Guardian) https://saimg-a.akamaihd.net/saatchi/852300/art/3058731/2128624-TKEWPLBC-7.jpg

Thank you kindly for fast certificate as it really put a smile trough all of me.

So it is my honour to contribute Asgardia with all I am as well as all I know.

Kind regards O.

Jan 31, 17 / Pis 03, 01 15:29 UTC

PS. Omarrium was "civilisation" created in my heart and mind in 2007 with capital on location above Svalbard, and it was ruled by coerocracy (menaing heart in french + cratein in lat ) - beings from all over the world could enter to enjoy with only pure heart and the water would know if it's not and wouldn't allow them passage so they don't disturb the finest frequencies of Omarrium space. I would rest my spirit there listening to northen wind sounds, building things like huge organs on fjords of Norway that were played by the space winds. Enjoying hearing that music. I was guardian of plants, animals who were all free and elements, enjoying in star seeing. This was my inner world imaginings to rest from this world. Beings in there were "fed" by seeing northen lights of plants and starts reflections and all the beauty:) My resting places there were simple yet divine constructed. Later on I found out that bank of plants has been created in Norway to preserve plant species and that touched me deeply. I haven't visited it since 2011 when my spirit was broken and I ended up for real in hospital.

Last edited by:  Olga Andonovich (Asgardian)  on Jan 31, 17 / Pis 03, 01 15:39 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time