Feb 21, 17 / Pis 24, 01 15:20 UTC

Re: Asgardia Certificates  

Hi everybody,

Just a little question about the certificate and the number of Asgardians registered. On the homepage, the counter indicates 168801 Asgardians. But on my certificate I'm in the 320000.

How many Asgardians are we and which number is correct ?

Best regards,

Mathieu

Feb 21, 17 / Pis 24, 01 21:28 UTC

The difference is likely there's been 300000 numbers dished out, but only 170,000 have fully confirmed. Just a guess tho.

Feb 21, 17 / Pis 24, 01 21:55 UTC

@Locodevil, here's a little bit of information from the FAQ page:

Your Member ID number has 3 parts:

a) first prefix is a generic indicator

b) middle number is the number in which you originally registered

c) last number is randomly generated. The number has no bearing on the order in which people verified their accounts, only the order in which they initially registered. We occasionally have bots register on the website. Each bot application also takes up a sequential number. Those were all cleared out/deleted. But the sequential number is a unique automatically generated number, and it does not get reset after an application is deleted. Therefore there are gaps in counting.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions. Welcome to Asgardia! One humanity, one unity! Leo

Feb 24, 17 / Pis 27, 01 12:31 UTC

@Leomarquie, thank you for the answer, now I understand. I was just intrigued by the difference on the counting.

Thanks again.

And finally how do we know exactly the rank registered for real people (bot excluded) ?

Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 01:14 UTC

I haven't got my asgardian certificate

Mar 10, 17 / Ari 13, 01 12:17 UTC

hi to everybody !!!

i'm pitz from germany and i'm searching other german members of asgardia to connect and philosophy. me and my girlfriend would be very happy to find some other warriors of light... sorry about my english, i hope you understand a bit. we are from NRW, pls sent me a massage if you want to connect with us (me and my girlfriend 35 and 31 years

love gaya, love da people, free da people............

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 10:06 UTC

Hello,

I am unable to get pass the form submition for confirmation of name when trying to get certifficate.

my id is ID: [Removed by Admin]

Admin Edit: Hello Cosmin, I've taken the liberty of removing your ID number from the public view for you. Please do not share this number, it should be treated as something similar to the US Social Security number - Jason Rainbow  16th June 2017

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 11:14 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Removal of Personal Data

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 11:26 UTC

Hello Cosmin!

Unfortunately we have to disable certificate feature for a moment. We took this act to stop undue stress on the server while our IT team is fixing the bugs during the transfer process. Please be patience until it gets fixed.

-Syafriza

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 03:12 UTC

I would like to know why I can't simply self edit the certificate from my profile? Why add a link to our certificate on our profile, if we can't make the edit directly instead of waiting on this email?

USER EDIT: I just saw the reason why I can't im sorry for the unnecessary question. Thanks!

Last edited by:  David Kingsley (Asgardian, Candidate)  on Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 03:14 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Read Edit

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 16:20 UTC

Merhaba. Sertifika doğrulama sorunum var, lütfen bana yardım et.

Merhaba Arkadaşlar sertifika onaylama sorunu yaşıyorum. Sertifika Al butonuna bastığımda Belirli bir şekilde sorun yaşıyorum. Ad ve soyad tam olarak düzgün yazdığım halde aynı sorunu yaşıyorum lütfen siz yardım edin .. !!!!

Hello there. I have a certificate verification problem, please help me.

Hi Friends I am having a certificate validation problem. When I press the Get Certificate button I am having a specific problem. I am having the same problem when I write the name and surname exactly properly, please help me

Last edited by:  Levent Zeyrek (Asgardian)  on Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 21:22 UTC, Total number of edits: 4 times

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 01:53 UTC

收到,谢谢!

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 23:51 UTC

where are download the Asgardia Certificate ? please help!! :D

Jun 27, 18 / Leo 10, 02 17:26 UTC

I received my certificate PDF with my asgardian id on it, do i become a citizen now or is there any more procedure for it ?

Jul 21, 18 / Vir 06, 02 07:08 UTC

Haven't receive mine.  When am I to be expecting it

Aug 5, 18 / Vir 21, 02 23:39 UTC

Got mine. So excited.