May 3, 17 / Gem 11, 01 13:03 UTC

Re: Factbox: A report on Igor Ashurbeyli's first 100 days  

I'm assuming the press conference in Hong Kong will have those details. 

May 3, 17 / Gem 11, 01 13:23 UTC

You can see on the Asgardia website homepage, at the very bottom in the black border, there is a mention which says, "ASGARDIA and ASGARDIA.SPACE are registered trademarks of AIRC." https://asgardia.space/en/. Details about the stocks will be forthcoming in the near future. So stay tuned for further announcements about that. 

May 3, 17 / Gem 11, 01 13:41 UTC

Am more than happy, it is more than a great news and i will love to hear more about the NGO and the shares. What bonuses will we receive I am excited. 

Last edited by:  Samuel Ofosu-Hene (Asgardian)  on May 3, 17 / Gem 11, 01 13:52 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

May 3, 17 / Gem 11, 01 13:57 UTC

An IPO is a great way to raise funds.  Hopefully the Corporate Governance is set up to avoid conflicts of interest between Directors and Shareholders. 

May 3, 17 / Gem 11, 01 14:31 UTC

In the United States, shareholders of joint stock companies have unlimited liability for company debts.  An unlimited liability business involves joint owners that are equally responsible for debt and liabilities accrued by the business; this liability is not capped and can be paid off through the seizure of owners’ personal assets.

May 4, 17 / Gem 12, 01 00:15 UTC

[Link removed by moderation team]

Hello. Feel free to buy thisT shirt It's my first model, Will be more :)

Admin Edit: I have removed the above link, as it has it in violation of out groups Code of Conduct regarding commercial advertising.  Please can you contact the Admin team via adminteam@asgardia.space prior to placing any commercial advertising material on our forums.  Thank you!
Jason Rainbow - May 4th @ 13:00 UTC

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on May 4, 17 / Gem 12, 01 12:52 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

May 4, 17 / Gem 12, 01 08:03 UTC

@petrv, Your question was submitted to the administration. I am still waiting for a reply. Thank you for your patience.

May 4, 17 / Gem 12, 01 16:15 UTC

@Killakat
In the United States, shareholders of joint stock companies have unlimited liability for company debts.  An unlimited liability business involves joint owners that are equally responsible for debt and liabilities accrued by the business; this liability is not capped and can be paid off through the seizure of owners’ personal assets.

(bolds by Elwe Thor)

Thanks for the precious advice, @Killakat: this "little detail" will be interesting when checking the stock's details, at the time they'll come.

May 4, 17 / Gem 12, 01 19:50 UTC

Been a busy first 100 days indeed! Asgardia has come a long way and is going strong. I just want to congratulate our head of state, and all the volunteers, ideas makers, and other comtributors who have done such an amazing job accomplishing everything on that list, and who continue to persevere. Thank you, guys, for all your hard work on everyone's behalf! 

May 10, 17 / Gem 18, 01 09:16 UTC

People be very carful with what you do with your money without much information.  Im about to make a post ive been reluctant too but people deserve to know all and have nothing kept from them

May 17, 17 / Gem 25, 01 13:35 UTC

So shares will be available huh? We'll have to see how that pans out, I for one don't know too much about shares but if we are liable for any mishap as shareholders and personal assets can be seized from said shareholders I'd be worried, but as shares information is a bit sketchy at present (no offense intended) I can't help but think Asgardian shares will have the same legal value as the plot on the moon I 'own'.

And if shares are going to be available how is that possible (perhaps someone can explain it very simply for us laymen) seeing as we are not a registered company or have products or services to exchange for them?

PPS, I wonder if they'll take off the same as Bitcoin, started out as pennies then hitting $1800 a few years later?

Saying all that at least our first 100 days isn't going as badly as Trumps first 100 days, No ones calling for Mr Ashurbeyli's impeachment yet....

Last edited by:  Hadden Bramham (Asgardian)  on May 17, 17 / Gem 25, 01 13:37 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Additional text