Overall this is moving into the right direction; I am glad this reflects the reason I am here!
A slight digression first - Since this is a draft made to be discussed / improved, why not simply post it on forums / whathaveyou, let people discuss it, and then publish a finalized decree?
Or maybe the word "draft" is being improperly translated? I also noticed it in decree 2 (the calendar), which was to be discussed but got implicitly approved within decree 3.
1) Asgardia is a free and unified space state.
- When using "free", please always clarify whether it is "free" as in "freedom" or "free" as in "free beer". I know it is the former here, but it should be explicit.
- What is the meaning of "unified"? Why mention it? Are we not "united" by default?
- "state": I prefer "nation", which means "new culture" / etc; "state" is in my opinion too narrow.
2) The objectives of Asgardia are to: [...]
I like the objectives; I would only add "protect Earth from within itself" as well (it was clearly mentioned in the last video from Dr Ashurbeyli).
Edit: Careful with the phrasing! See remarks by bigred.
4) All citizens of Asgardia are equal, regardless of [...]
I dislike mentioning all the characteristics. If one goes down that route, why stop at these characteristics in particular? Why not include "regardless of the number of fingers on their hands, their favorite color, their blood type, etc"? I would rephrase point #4 to:
"All citizens of Asgardia are equal in front of the law."
That works just fine. No need to say more.
(Edit: Added "in front of the law" following ka.laszlo's remarks.)
11) Asgardia is a country of free spirit, science and internationalism.
Same as above - too much detail in my opinion. Simply stating:
"Freedom is guaranteed within Asgardia."
is enough in my opinion.
However, it is a good idea to evoke science as a strong point of Asgardia; I would put science into a separate 13th point.
Edit: Very good remarks by ka.laszlo below!
Aside from these details, points 9 and 12 need some clarification, but others here have already expressed that.
Thanks and please keep going, I am loving being a part of this! =)