Sag 11, 01 / Nov 15, 17 10:17 UTC

Re: Legal/illegal Drug policy  

Hello! "Set and Settings" about drugs is the key.  Universal key.  But it is not yet defined that it is a drug in Asgardia.  Asgardia is created by humans, but it will not be only for humans...

Sag 13, 01 / Nov 17, 17 03:12 UTC

i think victimless morality based lifestyle choices should be completely unregulated. If history has shown us anything it's that drug prohibition has only existed for a couple hundred years out of all human civilization, and it's done far more harm then good. prohibition has never stopped anything ever, instead it creates a black market, driving the proceeds to criminals instead of industry/state. prohibition causes the problems it's supposed to prevent. We should follow the golden rule of "If it doesn't harm others or their property, there is no crime".

Last edited by:  Ricardo Martinez Rodriguez (Asgardian)  on Sag 13, 01 / Nov 17, 17 03:17 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Pis 00, 02 / Jan 28, 18 04:46 UTC

I believe that tobacco and cannabis should be legal in asgardia, the ventilation issues could be solved relatively easily.

Pis 15, 02 / Feb 12, 18 20:33 UTC

The best way to look at it is to regulate what's feasible. Tobacco, marijuana, alcohol and most types of drugs require growth of a plant in order to create. Until there is a way to keep a constant supply of anything we don't have to make ourselves, they should probably be minimal. I'm all for smoking and drinking in moderation, however I feel if its banned or illegal, it wull still happen. If we dedicate specific resources to the growth and cultivation of these recreations, we may be limiting our other supplies intended for survival.