Feb 1, 17 / Pis 04, 01 23:35 UTC

Re: Forum Feedback/Suggestions List  

We do agree EyeR, but I think I may have mis-phrased "waste of resources": The resources I am talking about are the time and effort it would take project managers and developers to oversee, develop, test these changes. It would be faster and safer, IMHO, to use an existing solution and customize it later on if needed.

While this project is young enough, such a change seems feasible. I fear after some time, moving away from a custom-built forum might be too difficult and, again, use more human resources.

Feb 1, 17 / Pis 04, 01 23:49 UTC

Just to mention it: no measurable progress since December. No updates to the status topic. Bad and poor implementations of given ideas. No board UX improvements. Just multiple end-points from the asgardia civic for next steps after the development of the forum is done, without a vote about the need of them.

We don't need absolute democracy paths here. But professionals to do the job. Nothing that is currently available here.

Feb 2, 17 / Pis 05, 01 01:39 UTC

Naw, what we need - IMHO - Is a place for input minimally.. Sure, we could just spam the forum with raw code but ideally it'd take some form of collaborational tools(in the list of not happened since December). Then we can actually build solutions - ideally based around open source projects(easy to maintain, and customise) and the only wait is how long it takes them to decide to impliment the proposed changes. Over time, it should be able to modularly adapt to suit needs... As to the consumption of resources in this aim, the people that will be doing it will really want to be doing it. It shouldn't take them long with most things, especially if they can operate as a collective.

Feb 4, 17 / Pis 07, 01 09:34 UTC

Hi, greetings from Spain. I've been searching for Transportation and can't find it.

I would suggest a Ministry of Transportation to regulate space travel, licensing and permits.

For example if someone builds a spaceship or a cargo-ship and wants to be a pilot or navigator or whatever it would be called, who would regulate it??

Thanks!!

Feb 4, 17 / Pis 07, 01 17:18 UTC

Commonly, I'd expect it to take place by machine. Ant-colony optimisation.