Menu Apply

passport free of charge

passport free of charge  

By: Ponlon Yan(Asgardian) on 14 July 2017, 1:49 a.m.

• Is considered a citizen of Asgardia, and receives an ID and passport of Asgardia free of charge.
  • how to get a passport of Asgardia free of charge? to where to find?

Re: passport free of charge  

By: Shane Watt(Asgardian, Global Mod) on 14 July 2017, 2:51 a.m.

Hi @Ponion Yan 

I assume your question is in regard to the post? https://asgardia.space/en/blog/asgardia/12419-voting-to-close-on-18-july-2017/

"Anyone who votes on www.asgardia.space before the closing of voting: - Is considered a citizen of Asgardia, and receives an ID and passport of Asgardia free of charge."

There have been no other specific information about this yet. Please be sure to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements for future information regarding this.

By: Ponlon Yan(Asgardian) on 14 July 2017, 9:05 a.m.

VOTING TO CLOSE ON 18 JULY 2017

On 13 June 2017 (24 June 0001), preliminary voting commenced on the Constitution of Asgardia, its national symbols and Head of Nation. Asgardia’s official voting day – 18 June 2017 (1 Asgard 0001) is Unity Day, a national holiday in Asgardia.

Today, on 13 July 2017 (26 Asgard 0001) we inform you that voting will close on 18 July 2017 (3 July 0001).

Anyone who votes on www.asgardia.space before the closing of voting:

• Is considered a citizen of Asgardia, and receives an ID and passport of Asgardia free of charge

By: opgupta671953@gmail.com(Asgardian) on 31 October 2017, 11:10 a.m.

I have accepted Asgardia's Constitution within due date .  Even today I have not got my ID & Passport . I am waiting for it .

By: Chris Pavlis(Asgardian, Candidate) on 31 October 2017, 3:34 p.m.

I don't think passports have even been designed yet - whats the rush, it's not like a normal passport anyway!

By: Chris Pavlis(Asgardian, Candidate) on 31 October 2017, 3:34 p.m.

I don't think passports have even been designed yet - whats the rush, it's not like a normal passport anyway!

By: Asgardian 885000(Asgardian) on 15 November 2017, 6:15 p.m.

what happens if you join up after the July deadline like I joined today?

By: Ann Griffith(Asgardian) on 19 November 2017, 5:40 a.m.

We are still a long way off from Passports

By: Scott Cameron(Asgardian) on 21 November 2017, 3:27 a.m.

Give it time folks. A nation is space have never been founded before, thus there are a lot to consider & work to be done in updating laws, procedures, policies, design, engeneering, human rights etc. i believe everything will work out in due time. Asgardia's creation is in good faith & space is human's next frontier.

By: Asgardian 890679 on 21 November 2017, 3:38 p.m.

Passport of Asgardia... Yeah, sure, that sounds legit... NOT! I guarantee you can't get on an airplane with it ANYWHERE in the World. Although, I would pay money to watch someone try. ;-)

By: Asgardian 909683 on 21 November 2017, 3:40 p.m.

Mate - OF COURSE you can get on an aeroplane with it. Think there are some hurdles to clear before you could USE it to get on an aeroplane.

By: Asgardian 890679 on 21 November 2017, 3:44 p.m.

"Mate - OF COURSE you can get on an aeroplane with it. Think there are  some hurdles to clear before you could USE it to get on an aeroplane."

I see what you did there. ;-)

By: Ann Griffith(Asgardian) on 22 November 2017, 1:03 a.m.

What has been sad is some in developing nations who think that this Passport will be soooo different from their home Country! They believe that they will be able to travel more freely without required Visas.  This is oh so not true!  We accept ANYONE from ANYWHERE in the World. They could be a teacher, engineer, homemaker, doctor,  .... or murderer, rapist, or terrorist!  Since we let anyone into our nation, we will have one of the MOST RESTRICTED passports if we ever get one. As for m I will travelon my US one thank you.

By: Asgardian 890679 on 22 November 2017, 1:12 a.m.

Did you REALLY just say this?

"We accept ANYONE from ANYWHERE in the World. They could be a teacher,  engineer, homemaker, doctor,  .... or murderer, rapist, or terrorist!"

And you seriously want to pretend you are a responsible "Nation"? Are you kidding me?

By: Asgardian 890679 on 22 November 2017, 1:17 a.m.

This is clearly not a place for children.