Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 01:20 UTC

What games are you playing?  

Hello fellow Asgardian gamers, what games are you playing right now and on which platform? I'm playing on PC, but I plan to get an PS 4 (maybe a PS 5) in the future, but in present I'm active in Elders Scrolls Online and Diablo 3. I used to be very active in MMOs like The Secret World, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Skyforge (when it was enjoyable), Black Desert Online, Path of Exile and Dota 2. Anyway, you can find a list of my characters here: http://www.enjin.com/profile/9420243/characters but also links to my Steam, Battle.net, Origin and Uplay accounts.

Last edited by:  Gabriel Gorganeanu (Asgardian)  on Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 01:30 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times

Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 23:10 UTC

I broke my phone so i can't access my steam account, i use my other account but that account doesn't have the games that i play often. So i recently only play Osu!, Age of Empires 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Dota 2 and Cubeworld.

Jan 23, 17 / Aqu 23, 01 15:53 UTC

Hello asgardia, I'm Gamer and game lover, I'm playing In PC, The Games I'm Playing And My Favorites:

• Battlefield 3, 4, 1
  • Call Of Duty MWF 2,3, Ghosts, World at war, advanced warefare, Infinite Warfare,
  • Driver SFO
  • Euro track 2 Simulator, American Truck Simulator
  • Need for speed hot pursuit, Rivals, Most Wanted
  • Enemy front
  • Flight Simulator, X,
  • GTA IV, V And...

Jan 23, 17 / Aqu 23, 01 17:34 UTC

Unreal and Unreal Tournament (all versions) on Windows. The older games are still popular online and new maps and mods still appear regularly, because unlike most games it comes with the same editor that it is made with.

It keeps me coming back because I can setup my own arenas or create my own game setup, such as my "Battlefield-Strike-Tournament-Z" mix of open-world roaming mixed vehicles and weapons, special abilities and pickups, and most importantly random zombies wandering around.

I upload some of my experiments and map edits to Youtube where you will notice the zombie theme in most of my setups https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDoctorFlay

Jan 23, 17 / Aqu 23, 01 21:51 UTC

I have all these games, Pc version (Windows 7), And i played every day. It is REAL.

Jan 25, 17 / Aqu 25, 01 05:05 UTC

Mordheim: City of the Damned.

Feb 3, 17 / Pis 06, 01 19:17 UTC

I love to play shooters, strategy, MOBA genre. Sometimes I play Dota 2, Point blank!

Feb 4, 17 / Pis 07, 01 21:29 UTC

Cities Skyline, Sins of a solar empire, GTA 5, Assassin creed, fallout.... and others

Feb 4, 17 / Pis 07, 01 23:13 UTC

Final Fantasy XIV (Balmung server)

Conan Exiles

Elite: Dangerous

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Final Fantasy XV

Feb 5, 17 / Pis 08, 01 21:46 UTC

Monster Hunter series and Yu-Gi-Oh are pretty much my entire right now. i must be a some sort of a masochist since nothing excites me more than the games that punish me the hardest. also we just started speedrunning the old Dragon Quests with my brother and i have to say that the ending of the first one was one of my best video game experiences ever, like wow. did not expect having to face a hard moral choice at that point of the game. my all time favourite games are Shadow of the Colossus , ICO, Dragon Quest VIII, Yume Nikki and anything that has the word Tactics on it's name basically. i like more co-op than pvp games. most of fps just don't do it for me. i just can't see the difference between all the guns and gadgets, haha. i'm open for some good suggestions though! including card and board games.

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 04:46 UTC

World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, Call of Duty MW2, Left 4 Dead 1 (sometimes 2), Planetside 2

Last edited by:  Jan-Kristian Koivukangas (Asgardian)  on Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 04:47 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Feb 7, 17 / Pis 10, 01 02:42 UTC

I'm playing on PC. Main games right now are Doom, ARK: Survival Evolved, Black Desert Online. I may be starting Eve: Online again.

Feb 7, 17 / Pis 10, 01 14:50 UTC

I made an polleverywhere for this topic (i used poll everywhere because anyone can add an option etc.):

https://pollev.com/elxroidelxro193

Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 09:31 UTC

Hey Guys, I'm a gamer, primarily based on my ps4 where I play just about any game with my group, mainly the BF series, ESO, Ark, Planetside, warthunder. But I also go on my pc from time to time and play mostly rts games such as total war, company of heroes and men of war. I also play a few tabletop games, busy, busy, busy :D

Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 10:13 UTC

Hello asgardians i'm a gamer I play games but especially e-sport games like league of legend (im in euw add me : Heyon ) / hearthstone / cs go ...