Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 01:04 UTC

Re: West Region Organizing  

Peace, Citizens! I'm Jack, New Mexico here....I'm so used to NM being considered Southwest here that I almost missed this forum. Glad I didn't! 😊

Nice to meet you!

Last edited by:  Jack Lee (Asgardian)  on Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 01:32 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Location specification

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 01:13 UTC

Wait, I'm still catching up but I am unsure as to why there is need for Asgardians' only meeting places or whatever ...Seems to me that we are to be transparent in our doings especially at any public level? Why be so unfriendly to guests or visitors by forcing Citizens to be rude with a process that a simple question and answer solves at any given time?

It's not like we will have busloads of 'Asgardian Imposters' show up. Only the curious....You know, real life?

Peace 😊

Last edited by:  Jack Lee (Asgardian)  on Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 01:14 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Autocorrect error

Jan 6, 17 / Aqu 06, 01 00:49 UTC

Asgardia's Events not inclusive? Shall we start small businesses and ways for us to make money and resources now for asgardia Remotly anywhere? Let me know I can Public speak if needed ********

Last edited by:  Ryan Zohar (Asgardian)  on Apr 20, 17 / Tau 26, 01 13:50 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: Edited for privacy. Please do not post your personal contact information in this forum. - Ryan Zohar

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 07:18 UTC

Cheers from Montana! The only way to prevent the cult status is to keep our own politics in check and work on technological progress. As long as we don't get too caught up in rhetoric then we should be fine. Remember, the goal is to make it to the stars through technological advancement.

Now then, with that said, next time someone is in the flathead area, wanna get some lunch and discuss our hurdles and goals?

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 21:02 UTC

What about dividing the conventions by timezone?

This would allow for a reasonable drive, bus or train ride for each "zone"

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 23:52 UTC

What about dividing the conventions by timezone? This would allow for a reasonable drive, bus or train ride for each "zone"

The issue is that it's a 24 hour drive to Florida from where I live and yet we are in the same timezone. It's not feasible.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 20:33 UTC

Greetings from AZ, I don't have resources beyond my own skills, talents, and thoughts. However I do have a willingness to participate and see this come to fruition. I have a pretty lofty dream myself since I thought it would take a while to be a citizen of a fully formed space nation. I am trying to get the land and resources together to create a vertical greenhouse capable of supplying an entire city with free produce on a volunteer basis. My hope is that in the same amount of time it takes to go shopping you could earn produce by planting replacements for produce you take. Thoughts? Hi fellow citizens!

Jan 23, 17 / Aqu 23, 01 01:48 UTC

Hello from Tacoma Washington.

What is the status on this roaming convention? I am planning my travel for the coming year and am interested.

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 10:36 UTC

anybody live in Colorado springs , how about a weekly or monthly meeting just for fun to make friends , shoot the breeze about space , the future , our new country , or play board games

Feb 8, 17 / Pis 11, 01 00:01 UTC

if we are gonna be a real nation with all the stuff real nations have , shouldn't we levy an income tax of say 1% and our nation can pay its UN dues by proxy to what ever nations IRS its in .

Mar 6, 17 / Ari 09, 01 21:05 UTC

Hey welcome all - Alister I spent 7 years in Arizona and have some contacts I want you to hook up with. They are Organic farmers, both female and driven to change the world. You or anybody can email me at ********* I am an Organic Farmer Myself and anybody who are interested in bees, Lavender, hops, or other crops could have a place to possibly start Freeze drying food for a space CSA delivery system remotely for Asgardians - Hey Few in here remember last year I predicted the Claifornia water 💦 comeback eh' blessing upon you all Asgardians we love All

Last edited by:  Ryan Zohar (Asgardian)  on Apr 20, 17 / Tau 26, 01 13:49 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Edited for violation of Forum rules. Please do not advertise your personal or business information in this forum. - Ryan Zohar

Mar 6, 17 / Ari 09, 01 21:12 UTC

deleted.

Updated  on May 25, 17 / Can 05, 01 18:55 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: leaving asgardia

May 3, 17 / Gem 11, 01 15:08 UTC

looking forward to interacting with you all on this grand adventure building Asgardia - The Space Nation.

Updated  on May 19, 17 / Gem 27, 01 05:30 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jul 20, 17 / Vir 05, 01 19:05 UTC

Hello fellow Asgardians,

I hail from Orange County, California and would love the opportunity to meet with local folks.  I think it may be a good idea to start a poll to see how many active people are located where, and then go from there.  So that we can ensure the major areas (ex: northern CA, central CA, southern CA) for each of the states included in the "West" grouping, could folks from each of the states provide the relevant breakdowns similar to my example?  I will then post a poll so we can get a summary of active and interested population in each of the areas to assist with feasible meetup planning attempts.

Kind Regards,

Adrie

Jul 31, 17 / Vir 16, 01 20:46 UTC

Hello US West! I think that we should start by focusing on local meet-ups. Once we have done this we can get a better look at what we will need for the regional conventions. Regarding the ID's, I don't believe that it will be necessary. The ID's can be used to take a roll call of citizens, but we should invite the public to join in and discover who we are. Having pamphlets available to distribute to passersby would help get the word out there too. I'm from Boise, Idaho and can set up a space at a local Dave and Buster's if we can get a meetup set for my area!