Jun 27, 17 / Leo 10, 01 07:30 UTC

hello  

welcome everybody

My name is Ahmad Bin Mohammed and I am from the Republic of Yemen. I live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They usually call me to His Royal or Sheikh Ahmed

I love creativity, thinking, discussion and philosophy. I love everyone. I am young, but everyone is astonished by the extent of my knowledge. I always seek knowledge. The most important thing I like to do in the time of free programming and computer science

Thank you for reading :)

Jun 27, 17 / Leo 10, 01 08:11 UTC

Hello Ahmad and Welcome!

Please feel free to join in with our discussions. Don't forget to check out our Forum Announcements section here we post all sorts of general information, and keep an eye on the Asgardia News section. We ask that you be familiar with the  Code of Conduct  for your posting convenience. English is the accepted language in all non-regional forums. If English is not your first language it is recommended to use Google Translate or Bing Translator so that you can post the english translation into your post. To find a forum in your language, you can visit our regional groups section where you can speak and find translated official Asgardia documents in your native tongue.

-Syafriza

Jun 27, 17 / Leo 10, 01 12:49 UTC

Hello from Mexico, It could be a pleasure have you working here and be part of the community. please feel free to make questions.

Jun 27, 17 / Leo 10, 01 12:49 UTC

Hello from Mexico, It could be a pleasure have you working here and be part of the community. please feel free to make questions.